“Dine with parrots”

Celeste's Island Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in West Bay
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Central American
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Carribean style food, succulent basil butter lobster specialties, Rated # 1Key lime pie, Natural tropical drinks, Dining with parrots, True Carribean athmosphere...
Piedmont, CA
“Dine with parrots”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Celeste's has a few parrots, I saw three but there might be more. They are just hanging around preening each other and chatting away all day. Its very sweet! I went to the bar one afternoon for a drink while the parrots were still out and about. We had dinner here one night but the parrots had been put to bed for the night. On to the food, its good. Lettuce on the salad was fresh and crisp. I learned it is grown hydroponically at the arboretum.

We had their signature dish which is the baleadas. Its like a large soft taco. It was very good. The best part of the meal was dessert, the caramelized bananas and ice cream. So delicious! The atmosphere is fun. I wish we would have eaten here again.

• Czech first
Washington, DC
“Overall excellent! Wish I would have stayed at WBL instead of Tranquil Bay (down the road)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

After spending a glorious couple of days on the island of Guanaja, Honduras, we booked two nights in Roatan to catch our flight back to the US. Booked at the Tranquil Bay (terrible and smelled like something died) and ventured out for a meal after eating our first meal at the hotel (teribble--probably the worst meal). I had read a bit about WBL and Celeste's Island Cuisine on TripAdvisor. The food was AWESOME and inexpensive. I had the shrimp tacos, my son had fish tacos and my husband bolanos (sp? local food) Portions, flavors and service by DaVinci left us happy, stuffed and wanting to come back for dinner (however they were closed on Sunday for dinner). Celeste, the owner (along with her husband and son) was very nice when I stopped by to say hi after having another great experience at her Spa! Had a great facial at a very reasonable price. My son loved the parrot that was brought over after lunch was finished. great pictures, great time and next time......I will stay at WBL instead of TB!!!

Billings, Montana
“Great and reasonable breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

My husband and I ate here twice on our vacation. Each day for breakfast you have two choices and they were always very good for $5. This includes juices, coffee, toast, baked goods. Great deal and such a cute little restaurant with their 3 friendly parrots visiting you.

Visited April 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great dinner and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

6 of us went to Celeste's last evening for dinner. Food was wonderful, open air island casual atmosphere spectacular and the service from our waiter, Darson, helpful, pleasant and prompt. We'll be back. Shrimp And grouper Baleadas were the choices of the majority. Thanks to all at Celeste's for a wonderful experience!

Millersburg, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lobster and delicious drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Delicious fresh food! We liked everything we tried. Drinks and food served pool-side were an extra treat!