“Good! ”

Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Carribean style food, succulent basil butter lobster specialties, Rated # 1Key lime pie, Natural tropical drinks, Dining with parrots, True Carribean athmosphere...
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here while staying nearby at Grand Roatan. This was an easy golf cart ride away from our resort and Celeste’s was not busy- this was on a Tuesday night. We were greeted warmly and service was very good and friendly. We had a variety of dishes including butter nut squash soup, coconut shrimp, lobster and reddish. All of the meals were well prepared. The coconut shrimp were the best I had on the island, although I didn’t care for the baked potato side dish. Overall this was a good meal with good meal with good service and we would
return here again on future trips.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We just returned from our third stay at WBL and one of the perks is Celeste's. We enjoyed breakfast but the options are limited and includes serve yourself on several items such as coffee, toast, and fruit. The snapper on the menu is wonderful, available at lunch and dinner, and the kitchen was accommodating when I asked for a different sauce than the one on the menu. I had the fish bites, very yummy. Also love the ceviche. Its some of the best I have had anywhere, hands down. And the romantic 5 course dinner by the pool was a great experience. If you go, remember its a small place and service can be a little slow. Also there are birds and cats there. To me that's a plus but if having them in the dining area will bother you, just know in advance. I just got back and I am dreaming of that ceviche and a cold salva vida. Sigh.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The place is small but it does have some charm to it's look. The servers were not rude they just seemed very flat compared to all of the other very friendly faces at the other island restaurants. Small example, after our meal the server brushed food onto the floor that had fallen from my plate, some of it landing on my lap which just seemed like an odd thing to do. I think my wife really liked her chicken so that part of it for her was good. I had a vegetarian baleada and it had every kind of vegetable or grain thrown in it and covered with some bland sauce. It was very large but really it had no charm or any taste. My son is a burger lover and he just said with a flat tone that his burger was ok. Just average on burger and veg and better marks for the chicken. I think they can do better if they try a little harder. Also don't try to pet the cats at this place, they want food not petting.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I had really been looking forward to a yummy breakfast on a day we weren't diving. The pics at the door to Celestes were a reason to dream of French toast with bananas. Well we went about 8 am Monday morning. We were greeted by the other 3 customers. We sat ourselves and were told by the other guests, get your own juice and coffee and you can choose between French toast and scrambled eggs. We chose the French toast, asked about the bananas and told no. We helped ourselves to some fresh juices and fruit. The server dropped off silverware and the about 10/15 minutes later, he dropped off our meal. 2 pieces of fr toast with a little powder sugar and a slice of mango. Dry, dry, dry. We ate and requested the check. We heard another customer ask for over easy eggs instead of scrambled-she was told yes. The server then walked past us with syrup for another customer. How nice if we had been offered the same thing. It just seemed veryclickish, so if you were not staying at that hotel, you could skip any service with friendliness. How sad and unusual compared to the rest of our experiences in West Bay. That is our one and done with Celestes.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent our honeymoon at West Bay Lodge and ate at Celeste’s Island Cuisine, the on-site restaurant, every day for breakfast. We had lunch there one day and an amazing lobster dinner another night. The food is fantastic and very reasonable. The only reason we didn’t eat there more was because we had a list of suggested restaurants that we wanted to try. If you are there with your spouse or significant other you really need to get the “Romance Package” that comes with the lobster dinner and a couples massage. It’s worth every dime.