“Really good lobster bisque soup”
Review of Nice 'n Spicy

Nice 'n Spicy
Ranked #12 of 28 Restaurants in West Bay
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are now open 7 days per week from 12:00pm to 10:00pm Stop by and enjoy the finest food in Roatan along with our fresh Smoothies, Cocktails, Beer and Wine. Happy Hour every day, Two for One drinks from 4:00 to 6:00
Chicago, Illinois
2,626 restaurant reviews
“Really good lobster bisque soup”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I stopped for a lite lunch. I chose the lobster bisque and it came well presented and was very tasty with just the slightest hint of spices. It turned out to be a large bowl of soup and since I ordered the spring roll appetizer I ended up saving those for dinner. I must admit that I was a bit disappointed with the egg rolls from the last time that I had been here. The biggest change is that they are not deep-fried. The disappointment to me was the fact that the egg rolls were mostly lettuce and they seemed to be very light on other vegetables. Overall though, there is a lot of choice on the menu with the variety of noodles and the Thai, Indian or Italian dishes. One negative aspect is that credit or debit cards are not accepted.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Allen21096

London
“Nice find”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I liked this restaurant, it was cute and small and all around pleasant. I had a Thai curry and my friend had a noodle dish with a ginger based flavoring (we forgot which one that was) as well as a fresh spring roll to share. The spring roll was delicious and the Thai curry was very nice, but the ginger noodles were slightly below average. Nothing that would stop us from going back again though, we just wouldn't order that.
The portions were massive so we actually had leftovers for lunch the next day.
It is a decent change of pace from the beach bars down the road.

Visited August 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Food was good and the portions were large. I have a family of three and we could have gotten away with two dishes. We had a large amount of leftovers..

Visited July 2014
Peoria, Illinois
“Great Food”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Reasonably priced food. Several different sauces to choose from. Prepared nicely! In West Bay, this is probably the top choice of nice restaurant.

Outside seating. Cash only.

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food!! Especially the Indian”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The food here is exceptional every time I go. I particularly like the Indian Curries but everything else i've had is good too.

The service is also excellent.

• Visited August 2014