Our stay at Banarama was in one of the cabanas. All of our needs were met. If we had a problem it was addressed immediately. Our cabana was always clean with fresh towels awaiting after our under water adventures.The staff was always attentive and accommodating. The dive center was very flexible and professional. I had some issues while diving and Daniel was extremely helpful. The reef is literally a few hundred feet from the beach. We were able to see turtles, stingrays, starfish,lobster,and many different species of tropical fish. We were so pleased with Bananarama and the reef that we plan to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay