We stayed here for a week and had a good experience. It s a rustic no frills place but had all the basics. We were in cabin # 15 which had 2 rooms (Queen in the bedroom and twin in living/dining room, which also had a large fridge that was a nice touch). The beach is nice and all the staff were friendly. My biggest comlaint is the food. It just wasn't good. I would've thought that being an island they would have good seafood but everything was overcooked and chewy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay