My stay at Bananarama was exceptional! I came for the diving and wound up in the cabana closest to the on site dive operation (#1). My place was nothing fancy, but it lived up to all of my expectations, after all, all I did there was shower, change clothes, and sleep! It was kept very clean by a maid service that I never saw until the day I left, as they made it a point to clean while I was out diving. Victoria and Denise (office) were very helpful, answered all of my questions, gave me the lay of the resort, and even came by to check on me to make sure everything was to my liking. Bananarama is a beautiful resort, well maintained, secure, and clean. Everything I wanted was on site and there was no need to leave the property if I didn't want to. Most of the people that I met while there were return visitors, and all were very friendly. I certainly got my moneys worth and will be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay