We went to Bananarama to dive the barrier reef on Roatan. What we got was a lot more. Guy & the staff at Bananarama made our stay a pleasure. Everyone was so friendly & accomadating, & the whole compound was clean. While Bananarama is not a luxury resort, the rooms were cozy & clean. The food & drinks at the Thirsty Turtle were excellent & reasonably priced. Thanks for a wonderful week Guy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Odigeo so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay