Just got back from Bananarama Feb 8th 2010. We had a fantastic time, weather was perfect this place was the best we've been to.
Dianne and Ann sorted out our room in cabana No.2 and we were all set for the vacation for 2010.
We met Karolena at the first breakfast and she became our personal waitress for the week, she attended to all our food and drinks, Karolena thanks for your hospitality.
The bar staff "super" Puma, Tim and Scott fixed the best CocoLoco's we've ever had, not to mention the rum and beer.
The Vintage Pearl is definitely a 5 star with Endy the cooking genius, the lobster and steak were wonderful.
Guy and Phil the owners were always up and about at dawn and working on improving the hotel, they never stopped but they always found time to say hello to all their guests.
The dive crew are really incredible, Sophia, Mal, Martin, Marco as divemasters are excellent, Marco was my main divemaster and he gave me my best diving I have ever taken, including the biggest challenge (Texas). The boat captain Kiko saved my camera. To the divers that accompanied me, Ken, Tim, Sarah, Stephan, Ben and the Winnipeg crew, it was a pleasure and I hope we can do it again.
The "Peg" guys, Henry, Tamara, John, Shelly, and their friends Renee and Tim. We had a great time with you guys and will keep in touch.
The beach is exactly as it's shown in the pictures, except when your there it's your own piece of paradise.
Louise took care of our bookings and kept in touch right up to the day before we flew, you don't get that kind of service from a travel agent.
I know I will have missed thanking someone there, but if you are looking for peace and realxation, without having to be dressed up, ( no shoes, no shirt, no problem) this is the place to go to.
Roy & Linda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay