We spent 12 long days at the resort. Yes, the beach was beautiful and the pools were great. Our room had a terrible sewer smell for the entire length of our visit. The food was okay. Most of the food arrived cold, the lobster was always over-cooked. They did not have premium liquors. Their choices were very limited and when they ran out they never replaced the bottle. Their tonic water must have been generic, because it didn't taste like tonic we get in the states. I would definitely go back to the island but NOT to the Mayan Princess resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Roatan resort on the island's best beach, Mayan Princess Beach Resort features waterfront hotel accommodations and service. Just steps from your luxurious condo, a white sand beach leads to sparkling turquoise waters, perfect for scuba diving Roatan's spectacular undersea gardens. Nominated for Honduras' Leading Hotel Award in 2007-2010, this Roatan beach resort offers a variety of vacation activities, first-class amenities, and beachfront restaurant. Welcome to paradise and comfortable relaxation in a tropical oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Princess Beach Hotel West Bay
- Hotel Mayan Princess Beach
- Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay