Stayed here with a large group, following a medical volunteer mission. We hadn't expected to have the time to get to Roatan. What a treat! The resort itself is amazing, especially the setting, with tropical gardens situated right on the beach. The staff was professional, kind and helpful. The rooms impeccably clean and well appointed. Food was great, and the bar was fun and again, great location right on the beach. We especially loved getting a chance to dive. Their on-site dive shop, is owned and operated by the amazing Brit, Malcom Hobbs. His operation is top-notch, safe, fun and well priced. Check it out! Even at the last minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Honduras - West Bay