We purchased an all-inclusive through Sunwing and were not disappointed in any way. It is part of their small and friendly line of resorts and we found every bit of it fantastic.
The grounds are lush, natural and very well maintained with a lot of care by the resort's staff.
The rooms are very clean and bright and most comfortable...although we didn't stay much in our room with all there is to do.
The beach offers a great mix of sunny and shaded spots, and the turquoise waters are just feet away, filled with seemingly infinite stretches of coral reef teeming with fish of all colours, shapes and sizes. Don't be surprised to see a stingray or turtle pass by during a dip in the water just feet from shore.
The excursions are terrific and reasonably priced. We travelled to Gumbalimba Park and also did a sunset catamaran sailing trip up the coast and had a great time.
The staff at Paradise Beach Hotel and Resort were so friendly and attentive, whether in the dining room, at the bar or cleaning our room.
The French chef Mathias was phenomenal...and obviously paid great attention to the variety, presentation and flavour of the food he created. We have travelled to many southern resort destinations and have never sampled food like this, each night themed with something different...Italian, Thai, Honduran...etc
The activities staff and our Sunwing rep Catherine went out of their way to make our stay an exciting one, and gave us great suggestions on places and attractions to check out.
Juan Carlos in the TGI Diving shop located onsite gave us great suggestions on where to snorkel...the best to us was in front of the Infinity resort just a short 1-minute stroll down the beach. The snorkelling and beauty of the reefs is like nothing we have seen.
If you want a pleasurable stay, with natural, idyllic surroundings and facilities, this is your place. We are sure to return to Roatan and this place will be at the top of our list of where to stay when we do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Honduras - West Bay