The Henry Morgan provided a much needed escape fron modern American society. It is a quaint resort - definately not 5 star. It provided a relaxed atmosphere - it may not be for the average American, but it was exactly what this American needed. We did not encounter sand flies; the food was good; the staff were friendly; and the beach is lovely but not too touristy; very good security. If you want Gulf Shores in Honduras, visit one of the other resorts further down the beach. I would definately stay here again and would recomend this resort to friends who do not mind staying in a resort that is not 5 star. I had a wonderful vacation and would recommend visiting in the off season. It was primarily quiet during our 7 night/8 day stay - not until the second to last day did we encounter a large group. I would recommend an upstairs room. fellow American travelers told us that they upgraded to a condo for only $100 more for the entire week. The rooms are lovely, although the walls are thin - we did not have neighbors until the end of the week, so it was not an issue for the entire stay. Thanks Henry Morgan and staff for a relaxing week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Henry Morgan is an All Inclusive Resort located in the best beach of Roatan, West Bay. Our mission is to anticipate and deliver on the dreams and expectations of every guest's perfect holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Henry Morgan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henry Morgan Hotel West Bay
- Hotel Henry Morgan
- Henry Morgan Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay