“Our favorite place on earth”

Review of Satori Beach House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Chas_SCDm...
SC
“Our favorite place on earth”
Reviewed 29 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We have been to Roatan six or seven times and always stayed in one of three places right at the beach in West Bay Village. This is a newer place than the other two and is fantastic! It's large with a full kitchen and dining room. It's one house back from the main beach. The snorkeling is phenomenal; you can walk into the water and start seeing fish almost immediately. When you get further out, the coral and fish are so beautiful that we spend a lot of time in the water.
The only issue we had and it wasn't with the house but with getting bit over and over. I'm not sure if it was sand fleas or mosquitoes, maybe both, but I was eaten up with them. They are virulent little suckers and make welts that itch like crazy. I say this only so you will take items with you to help with that. Despite the bites, we will very likely return to Roatan again next year. We were there in January and December this year and stayed at Satori House both times.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Chas_SCDm...
SC
“Roatan is paradise & this place made it even better.”
Reviewed 22 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We've visited Roatan a number of time & always stayed in West Bay Village. This is a newer house so has all the comforts of home just a few steps from the best snokeling ever. The agency that manages has very accommodating employees who are available to help with anything needed. The maintenance personnel that are always on duty during the day are also very helpful. My only caution has to do with the sand fleas. They have never been a problem in the past but I don't think the sand is raked as deeply and as close to the public beach area as it has been on our earlier visits. I got some very bad bites that caused extreme itching for days. If there is a spray that is effective, take it with you. I only got bites on the areas of my body that were not lying on the beach towel that covered my lounge chair so maybe that's the answer. In spite of that, this is my favorite place on earth!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Taryn W
“AWESOME PLACE/SERVICE”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I almost didn't want to share my experience b/c I want to keep it a secret! This place is GREAT. Ruth and Sam are VERY attentive. Emails answered within 30 minutes (usually much shorter) during business hours. Able to help out with pretty much anything! Security round the clock, clean grounds, and great people. It is very obvious how much care and pride they put in to the property. Couldnt have asked for a better experience!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great service, location, security
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing