“Gem in Roatan”

Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in West Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: LALA is a restaurant, art gallery, clothing boutique and tropical garden oasis. Eat, drink, shop and chill in our unique West Bay location. LALA Cafe serves delicious and healthy home-cooking using only whole foods. Our menu is internationally inspired and prepared using the freshest local ingredients. Our speciality is plant-based cuisine - we offer plentiful vegan options as well as seafood. We are fully licensed and offer also fine loose leaf teas, organic Honduran coffee, natural juices and delicious home-made desserts. Enjoy your meal in our lush tropical gardens - a hidden oasis in the heart of West Bay. LALA Gallery and LALA Boutique presents a specially curated selection of indigenous art from Central American and Mexico as well as women's clothing featuring the LALA brand. LALA is deeply committed to sustainability and conservation. We hold the “Go Blue Bay Islands” NatGeo sustainability certfication. Welcome to LALA - a feast for all the senses.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Whether you love healthy food or you just want something tasty, LALA Garden Cafe is one of the best choices on the island. The first couple of days in Roatan, we were wondering where the fresh, locally sourced food was and today we found it! If we don't eat anywhere else on our trip, I will be completely content--it is THAT good!! The atmosphere, as well as the menu selection, is very tranquil. There is a lot of unique choices to suit any taste preference (Vegan and Vegetarian options available as well). The owner and staff are very attentive as well as knowledgeable about all of the offerings. If you are looking for something that is unique, and a little different from the status quo, you have to give LALA Garden Cafe a shot--it will not disappoint!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

First off, the gardens are absolutely beautiful. Even though the road is just feet away, the patio is surprisingly quite. On an island with it's fair share of fried food, it's nice when you find something completely different. And I love that more vegetarian and vegan friendly places are opening around Roatan. The roasted tomato and olive tapenade was my favorite thing we had that night. Though, the fresh made guacamole and ceviche were also great. Really, all the food (shared between 4 people) was fantastic. And Layle makes some amazing fresh juices and lemonade!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped by and fell in love with this oasis. Beautiful grounds to relax and enjoy great good and drink. I'm
Only on day two of my trip, and I've been here three times already. Delicious and I will be back nearly every day of my trip to start my morning with a pineapple basil juice, or a watermelon mint juice, so refreshing and hydrating!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Whether you are looking for a meal (the hummus, baba ganoush, and chicken liver pate are delicious) or a place to relax and get away from the crowds, LaLa's is the place to go. The outdoor dining area set in the garden is just fantastic and is made even better with a glass of the pineapple basil juice. It is a great alternative to the same fried bar food and beans and rice served at so many of the other West Bay restaurants. LaLa's is a breath of fresh air and hands down my new favorite restaurant on Roatan.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

cute little place in West Bay, Lala is a very friendly owner who knows her tea! not many places to drink tea in the area, there's plenty of choices here, and the desserts are DELICIOUS...offering food choices as welll.....don't mind the barking dog in the entrance ...lol