Stayed last April. (returning in 2 weeks!)
Great place! Its a mixed bag of people.
All Inclusive (from Canada... us ;-) ) and A la carte from everywhere else.
- The Beach is perfect...Snorkel/scuba. probably some of the best in the carabean.
Water almost always calm & clear.
-Food is very good
-weather was perfect the whole week
-Staff was very friendly. with the exception of a couple grumpy's..
-The bar... with the right staff working,Great service!
-Plenty of beach chairs and if timed right, towels.
-Pool is probably the nicest on the island. We haven't seen the completed one at their sister property The Grand Roatan. It did look like it was going to be awesome as well.
-Met quite a few people from around the globe. Very cool experience.
Cons....(If you want to call them that)
-The Beach. Sometimes a little overcrowded with Cruise peeps..
(They are not very respectful of the reef/Beach.. etc.)
-The food as mentioned was very good, however the main dining area is located at the very back of the property and up a couple flights of stairs.(Long haul for a quick snack.)
When there, the feeling is almost cafeteria like. It has the potential to be so much more. That said the palapa restaurant on the beach was also very good, but service was very slow.(island time.)
-The Bar with the wrong staff in place was exceptionally slow.
(just an FYI to management. My kids were given alcoholic drinks twice at the pool.I know mistakes happen, but they were 11/13.Just a heads up.)
We had a great time at IB and would return in a heartbeat.
If you are planning a visit, I have no doubt it will be an enjoyable one.
The West Bay Beach is lined with many small restaurants that are great to
visit for lunch or an evening dinner. Its a nice way to mix things up.
If your looking for a 2000+ room 5 star phoo phoo place, your on the wrong island.
Roatan is small, laid back and friendly. Just the way I like it.
I hope it stays that way as well.
Thanks for a great time to Rick and his crew at Infinty Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay