First let me state that we had both been at this resort last year at this time and are avid scuba divers & water loving people. After sharing our photos and talking to family members we put out an invite to have a family reunion this year and it soon blossomed to 17 people. I might also add that the rest of the extended family are also water lovers.
The group on the whole I believe were not disappointed with the view as it definitely was a fair and accurate representation of the brochures and our photos.
The staff in the dining room were very attentive to our needs and Brady Forbes made it his mission to remember all 17 names in less than a day! Harlon the chef always greeted us with a wide smile and brightened our day immensely and was sure that we were satiated. Darlon was always polite, extremely jovial and attentive as well. Mike at the dining room bar was equally high spirited and made fine beverages. On the whole our dining experience was a good one and all others who served us were equally attentive, food was excellent, fresh salads, fruit, and the theme nights changed things up nicely.
The group all agreed that the snorkelling was a highlite and so close to the resort within swimming and or walking distance.
For my wife and I as the only two scuba diving on this trip we would like to make special mention to the Team of Inifinity Divers Aqua Center; Guja, Sara, Adam & Amos for conducting safe responsible diving experiences. It is always a pleasure to have a surface interval on land to relieve one's self and rehydrate prior to your second dive. Marine life was abundant both big and small.
There were inconviences as other have elated to in previous reviews, but after 30 years of travelling that is just life and it happens. As they say it's not what happens to you but how you deal with what happens to you that either creates a positive or negative experience.
On the whole thanks for a positive experience, no one got sick or injured, we drank the water, we lived, loved, laughed, learned & hope we left a legacy as one of the best family trips ever.
Thanks Rick & All Infinity Bay.
Doug & Donna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay