First I will start with the one negative and the reason I did not give this place 5 stars. After confirming with two separate people via email of our arrival information at the airport and promised by both of them someone would be there with a sign from the resort, we arrived and alas no one was there. Finally I had to call the hotel and they said 20 minutes. Someone did finally show up and there were a few others in our position too.
That being said, once we arrived the stay was fantastic. We had a Premier Queen Studio and it was perfect for a couple. Great clean room, with a balcony and full kitchen. Beware of the cheapest rate which I believe is the Deluxe King Studio ... you get what you pay for with that and you will not like you room as it faces a wall with no patio or balcony.
The pool is gorgeous and despite being there during a busy week, we ALWAYS got lounge chairs no matter what time of day. The beach is great as well. The security guys do a great job of keeping the vendors moving and from hassling you. Again, we always found lounge chairs on the beach and the fact that you have access to the chairs an umbrellas for free just by staying at the resort it a HUGE perk. You will need that on cruise ship days as the beach is packed. It was much more calm during weekdays without the ships in town. However either way it was fantastic.
The breakfast included is actually good. They have a make your own omelet stand and some other dishes which they rotated each day. Sitting outside on the big balcony overlooking the resort to eat was fun.
Service is fantastic. From the servers & staff at the bar & restaurant (shout out to Mario who took care of us the whole time) to the Sophia the coordinator who will book all your tours (service is first rate). We also felt very safe the entire time...again the security they have working the resort it visible and present.
All in all, I cant imagine staying anywhere else in the West Bay as the Infinity Bay as everything you need ... and the price was of great value as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay