I booked the Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort and was very anxious to get there and see if it lived up to the website. I'd checked Trip Advisor and there's always naysayers, so I tried not to let that bother me.
From the moment we arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very modern and great. We were in a 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen. Everything was VERY clean and I definitely felt like we were staying in luxury accommodations. The property is immaculately kept and it quite beautiful.
The one thing that was missing from the reviews here when I looked was reviews on the FOOD. A breakfast buffet is included in the stay and it was REALLY nice. Fresh squeezed juice, pastries, cereal, toast. There was also pancakes or french toast as well as potatoes, beans and some sort of meat (bacon, sausage or ham). My favorite, however, was the egg station where you could get a custom omelet or eggs anyway you liked. The fruit was also VERY fresh and delicious.
The onsite restaurant (La Palapa) was fine for lunch. Plenty of sandwiches, burgers, and appetizers which is what we ate most days for lunch. I felt the price was fair and not "resort prices." I never really ate a dinner meal there so I can't say what that was like, but the other food was typical "american" fare and was good.
I loved Infinity Bay and loved the West Bay location. You're steps away from the beach and MANY, MANY great options for food and activities. Not to mention you're literally 30 ft from a HUGE reef. It was spectacular and the snorkeling there was AH-MAZ-ING!!!!
If I had to come up with one negative (ok 2) I'd suggest the following: Update your pool towels. They were a little old and some were thread bare. No big deal really. And second, an on site ATM would have been nice for a Resort of this size. Other than that, really no negatives at all!
I highly recommend Infinity Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - West Bay