“Great stay, definitely would recommend it!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Alexandra...
“Great stay, definitely would recommend it!”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed at “A Casa dù Rumanu” during the last summer. The house is beautiful, fully equipped and perfect for a relax stay away from the noise of the cities.
During my stay I had the great pleasure to meet the owner of the house: a very nice person, who is always ready to help you.
Since I stayed during the Summer I had the chance to get a taste of all the fruits which were growing on the trees around the house.
What else? I definitely recommend this place and I will come back.

Thank you for this great stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Jul 2017
Many thansk for your review, i'm very happy to read it. I'm glad tha t you had grat time here and i hope to meet you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing