“10 days of Bliss and relaxation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LesleyGil...
Barnsley
“10 days of Bliss and relaxation”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

We recently stated at the property and I have to say it is the best property we have ever stayed in.

The accommodation was clean, tidy and relatively recently updated. It had all the facilities you need (including a laundry room).

Yes it is a remote location but it is not far enough to be too isolated but this is what made it. Stunning views all the way round.

People have said everything that it is in other reviews.

Giovanni met us and took us to the property he gave us some very useful information on the area.

Georgio/Anna were attentive owners providing us with fresh fruit, plums, oranges, lemons, pears, home made wine and olive oil (which were lovely).

We met their son Angelo on our last day, he was amazed we had stayed so long. I just said it wasn't long enough, which sums up this property.

937gerri
London, United Kingdom
“A combination of Utopia and Shangrila”
Reviewed 24 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

When you get used to the drive up the mountain this is the only place you want to be.The views over Naxos Bay and Mount Etna are absolutely superb.Picking apricots, damsons etc every day from the gardens , and tasting the wonderful fresh sweet fruit was amazing. Breakfast on the verandah and a quick dip later in the day in the pool after trips out was part of the enjoyment.
Giorgio and Anna are perfect hosts. They worked tirelessly maintaining the outdoor facilities and gardens, interesting and friendly people, always wanting to please. Nothing was too much trouble.
All-in-all, an amazing week. Could not fault anything and would recommend to anyone. 10/10!

harikardu...
Bucharest, Romania
“Perfect place to be for your vacation!”
Reviewed 13 March 2018 for a stay in June 2017

The best place.
The best house, everything is new and clean it is perfect house for you vacation.
The best house with the beautiful and big balcony and garden perfect view.
In the front you can see the city with the sea and from right side you can clear see Etna volcano.
Beautiful garden with barbeque and from this year and POOL which made the house more than perfect if you want just to chill and to not go to the beach.
Amazing garden with lemons ,oranges,cherry's and etc.

The host Mr. George is one of the most friendly man which I meet in my life, and we still keep in touch.I will come back for sure.
Mr. Giovanni (the agent) is also a very nice person and he send us location and also he show us very beautiful places for beach,food and for every information we can call him for help.
If you want real vacation without sounds of cars, people, loud music from the bars and clubs, just to relax and spend a nice time with you friends or family this is the perfect place where you need to be :)
The only thing is that, you must have a car :) But anyway if you want to enjoy and see the most beautiful placeses in Sicily, you need a car!

If I need to describe the house,host and the place with one word, this would be PERFECTT!!!

Thank you George and Giovanni and see you soon :)

Nancy N
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

A wonderful place to stay; very comfortable, tranquil and with stunning views. Giorgio, Angelo and Giovanni all extremely helpful and lovely. Many thanks for making it a really memorable, restful week.

Alexandra...
“Great stay, definitely would recommend it!”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed at “A Casa dù Rumanu” during the last summer. The house is beautiful, fully equipped and perfect for a relax stay away from the noise of the cities.
During my stay I had the great pleasure to meet the owner of the house: a very nice person, who is always ready to help you.
Since I stayed during the Summer I had the chance to get a taste of all the fruits which were growing on the trees around the house.
What else? I definitely recommend this place and I will come back.

Thank you for this great stay!

Management Response
23 Jul 2017
Many thansk for your review, i'm very happy to read it. I'm glad tha t you had grat time here and i hope to meet you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing