“B&B Leonardo is the best!”

and 1 more site!
B&B Residenza Leonardo
Bex, Switzerland
“B&B Leonardo is the best!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had the plaisir of staying in the region Marche for few days and we chose B&B Leonardo in order to visit the area (Conero, Ancona, Senigallia and Falconara as well). The town of Falconara is equipped with several bathing establishments providing leisure activities and entertainment. It was so amazing and we had lot of fun. We slept in a very confortable room with and it found so useful to have also a little kitchen furnished of everything and the garden to do some barbeques in the evening :). A so special place to stay. Thank you B&B Leonardo. Lots of hugs especially for our little friend Federico. We will come again very soon!!

Room Tip: Room number 10 is the best one!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tataclo87

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Greek first
Oakham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We notified the hotel that our flight arrival was scheduled for 22.10, but it arrived about 20 minutes later. We were confident about finding the hotel having looked it up before we left. However, we were not prepared for both Falconara and Ancona havng a street of the same name! So we arrived very late, indeed it was almost midnight when we rang the intercom. Luckily we were able to park across the street. We felt even worse when we saw that Irene's husband was on crutches. However, he skilfully negotiated the stairs and assured us it was no problem.
We were shown into a large room on the ground floor containing a double bed, chairs and table with fridge and cooking facilities. The ensuite contained a shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. We were shown how to access hot water and/or heating. Towels and shower sachets were provided.
We slept well and went downstairs to a room where a continental breakfast was laid out, including juice, cereals, ham, cheese, fresh fruit. Also a coffee machine and tea bags.
This is a very reasonably priced B&B and we would stay there again if on a late flight into Falconara airport.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 December 2013

It says it's a B&B but really it is more than that in my opinion, more like a really lovely, friendly hotel. I have stayed here twice now and cannot recommend more highly. It really is such a personal service from the complete start.
The first time, I stayed with my mother. We had booked for the shuttle-bus but our next train to the airport did not arrive and we were getting picked up from there. I informed Irene of this and she said she could pick us up from the train station instead and she did which was so kind of her. We arrived to an absolutely gorgeous room, spotlessly clean and with a lovely sea view. Everything was so warm and welcoming. Lovely bathroom too which for me is important as I like to have a good shower and this one has a great shower.
We were only staying one night as my mother was catching a flight home and conveniently, the B&B is close to the airport. We absolutely loved it, it was so cosy and welcoming. Breakfast was amazing with a variety of different foods, teas and coffees and it was great. We left the first time with a feeling we would stay there again.
And so I did but by myself this time. Not only were the staff accommodating once again but they also remembered me which I thought was so lovely and kind and personal. They gave me the same room me and my mother were in which I thought was such a nice personal touch and they have been so kind. They have been so utterly kind and selfless, helping me with anything I need or anything I want. I honestly cannot recommend this place more. Also if you are a English-speaking traveller and do not know much Italian, this is the place for you as Irene's English is wonderful and you feel immediately at ease. It feels as if it's a home from home now and I've only been twice! If you want a personal and friendly service with a high quality of room to match then this is the place for you. Will stay here again and again and again...and again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Ains-L234
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We spent 6 nights with my friend in the Residenza Leonardo and we enjoyed our stay very much. The hostel manager Irene is very friendly and kind person, who is always to open to help you as much she can. The room was beautiful, clean and with kitchen. There was a large dining room, where was very nice to sit and have breakfast. Breakfast was richest we experienced during our holiday in Italy. There was possible to choose, what you like to have for breakfast. Large variety of food like they normally offer in the 4 star hostels. The Residenza Leonardo locates on the hill, where you can take a walk down and can see beautiful views to the sea. Walking up gave us good exercises, we enjoyed very much. There was also a city bus to the hostel, but we used it only last day, when we left to the train station to travel to Bologna. Thank you very much, Irene!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Malle M
Mechelen, Antwerpen, Belgium
Reviewed 31 May 2013

While staying here in February, we've visited the small town on our way to Ancona. It's very cosy and the owners are really sweet! Definitely the best accommodation in Falconara! We've stayed in the suite wish was very cheep for the 4 rooms that we got for that price! Very nice bedrooms and service. Only the breakfast could be a little bit better

Room Tip: Check booking.com for best price
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dieter J
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed 14 March 2012

our family has stayed at Leonardo's several times. even before there was B&B, only roomrental. we where always treated very well. so there is no better place to stay in the Mrche. Fam. Janse. Netherlands

Room Tip: take the attick, best place to sstay in summer
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank jan j
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I'v been visiting the B&B in november and found a pleasant surprise. The structure has ben renovated and the owners have transformed the entrance to that of a small hotel. Also the new breakfast place looks very neat and taken care of.
My room was clean and provided with a small kitchen, so I could prepare my own lunches and dinners. Instead of an anonymous 13 in a dozen place, I prefer to stay in a personalized structure like Leonardo!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
#1 of 6 in Falconara Marittima
EGO Hotel Ancona
EGO Hotel Ancona
#1 of 18 in Ancona

Been to B&B Residenza Leonardo? Share your experiences!