All reviews on arrival garden room self catering single room b and b spa bath tesco express across the road watch tv the en suite bathroom lovely accommodation large group warm welcome high standard a great place to stay great garden home made cakes breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 3 April 2018

A comfortable place to stay, friendly and welcoming staff on hand to assist. The rooms and bright, clean and airy, to a high standard. The breakfasts are substantial, with plenty of choice, both hot and cold. Highly recommended and can't wait to visit again, great place to have a base while travelling around the North Norfolk coast.

Date of stay: February 2018
OvercliffLodge, Owner at Overcliff Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi Michelle,

I'm glad you had a lovely time here and many thanks for your kind comments and taking the time to post a review.

Hopefully we'll see you again, before too long.

Warm Wishes

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed here for the Easter weekend with all the family. The house was just perfect for a large group as all the bedrooms have there own bathrooms.
The beds are very comfortable and the bed linen and towels were of good quality.
The kitchen was very well equipped and a big American style fridge.
The whole house was beautifully presented with pretty touches and special treats as it was Easter.
Victoria the owner was there to meet us and show us around and is there if you have any problems, which we didn't!
I would certainly recommend Overview Lodge to anyone wanting to have a break away with a large group of people.
There is a decent sized Tesco Express across the road which is very handy.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Liz,

It was lovely to meet you and your family and thank you for your thoughtful review.

It is a great help to me and future guests to know what you liked about Overcliff Lodge,so you're thoughts are very much appreciated.

I'm glad you all had a great time and I hope to see you again sometime.

All the Best

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We stayed here for two nights in February on the Friday and Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were greeted by the owner with a friendly smile and she showed us around the self-catering garden room. There's a lovely bedroom with tv and dvd if you just want to chill out and watch a movie, the bed was very comfy , a kitchenette to one side that has all mod cons and is immaculately clean. The en suite bathroom is big with a lovely shower. As a bonus there is a conservatory attached for your private use and has a sofa with tv to lounge about in and also has underfloor heating to make it a great temperature even on a cold night. There's a convenience shop just opposite if you wish to cook anything yourself which we did but we walked a couple of minutes into the village centre to the local butchers that has everthing you need. There's also a nice fish and chip shop in the centre and a Chinese takeaway so you have a lot to choose from. The local pubs are nice and we ventured to the ship for a meal on the Friday night which was very good food. The weekend was a lovely getaway for me and my wife and I would highly recommend staying here as we shall ourselves again.

Room tip: Garden room is self catering appartment attached to main building.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OvercliffLodge, Owner at Overcliff Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you Dan and Kiri for such a lovely review and recommendation.

I'm really glad you enjoyed your 'mini-break.'

It was a pleasure meeting you both and I hope to see you again sometime.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We rented the whole house and annex for Christmas and had a wonderful time. The house is very well equipped for a large group and the en suites in each room removed any need to queue for the bathroom - which can lead to a certain amount of friction. Lots of fairy lights gave a very Christmassy feel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
OvercliffLodge, Owner at Overcliff Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Happy New Year to you all and thank you kindly for your thoughtful words.

I am so glad you had a wonderful time.

It was a real pleasure having you to stay over Christmas and such a joy decorating the house for you all! Thank you for being such considerate guests.

I do hope to see you all again sometime.

All the very best for this year and beyond.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Had a really lovely stay here with my mother in September 2017, as a birthday treat.
We received a friendly welcome on arrival and a choice of beverages.
The whole building was decorated really nicely, and our room was a good size. The only thing would be that the TV was very small - but I didn't come on holiday to watch TV!
Breakfast was delicious!
Really close to the cliff path to the beach.

Date of stay: September 2017