“Brilliant!”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach House overlooks the sea and beach at Mundesley
Beach House. Four rooms at the front have fabulous sea views The large kitchen perfect for entertaining up to 16 people
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach House overlooks the sea and beach at Mundesley
Beach House. Four rooms at the front have fabulous sea views
The large kitchen perfect for entertaining up to 16 people
The sitting room and double doors opening on to the garden
A pretty kingsize room with sea views
A lovely pastel blue twin room overlooking the garden
The romantic four poster kingsize room with sea and beach views
The stunning copper bath
The perfect place for an alfresco lunch
The back of Beach House, a south facing sun trap garden
The lovely 6 person hot tub
The firepit in winter
Relax on the sun loungers in the sun trap garden and top up your tan!
We call this 'The Vintage Room', this room overlooks the garden
This fabulous superking bedroom (which can be twin single beds if you like) has sea views
The sitting room
This part of the kitchen overlooks the garden, the other bigger part of the kitchen has sea views
We call this The Duck Room - check out the wallpaper!
On a hot balmy evening, open up the hot tub doors and lie in the tub looking up at the stars!
Our table in the kitchen diner will seat 16 for special occasion dinners.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nickactua...
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Nothing about The Beach House and our stay there was less than superb! Fantastic house and nothing was too much trouble for the owners, highly recommended I'd give it ten stars if I could!

suffolkda...
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“Wow factor for a Hen Weekend”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I wanted a large house on the beach, that would sleep 16, with a pub opposite and a hot tub. Well what I got was exactly that and more, there wasn't a thing that wasn't thought of. Anybody that stays here will not be disappointed. Hot tub and Sauna was the icing on the cake for us.

Your age range 50-64
8 Sep 2017
Thank you Dawn, so happy your hen weekend went well and I really appreciate your review, thank you.
Coachgate...
Worksop, United Kingdom
“Magnificent and highly recommended”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I and my extended family (6 adults and 6 children ranging from 2 to 12) have just returned from a fabulous week at the Beach House in Mundesley. There was loads of space in the 7 bedrooms and they allow lots of permutations for different party sizes and configurations, and the property has been designed to cater for large numbers. The kitchen is amazing with a massive cooker, two fridges (one became known as the beer and wine fridge) two dishwashers (a fabulous idea to avoid loads of washing up) masses of forks and knives and every kitchen appliance you could possibly need. Not only was the inside well thought out but also the outside. The covered eating area coped with all of us and there was seating to spare. We even ate out while it was raining and we were perfectly dry. The barbecue was fantastic for cooking alfresco, and there was also another covered seating area for late night gossiping. And to top it all there was a hot tub and a sauna which young and old all enjoyed.
The Beach House was in a perfect position with the Beach access straight in front of the house (ideal if here is a sudden shower for dashing back). There is a pub over the road, a chippy 3 minutes walk away and a Chinese 5 minutes away.
The owners were really welcoming and provided a super welcome basket on arrival.
I can't recommend this place enough and we will definitely return again.

Your age range 50-64
8 Sep 2017
Dear Jim, thank you for this really detailed review, that's funny that you call the second fridge 'the beer fridge', we do that too! And for my sister's wedding it became the Prosecco fridge! I'm also glad you appreciated the proximity of the beach, with small children the location is the very best thing about the house - having the freedom to pop up and down to the beach is so fabulous instead of dragging all your stuff down there and staying put regardless for the day. Hope you come back again soon Jim.
organictu...
London, United Kingdom
“I'd really like to keep this a secret!”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is fabulous - literally cross the road down the slope and you're on the beach. Must be a lucky beach, so many holey stones to find. The house itself cannot be faulted, beautifully decorated with everything you could possibly need, including two fridges and a freezer. Outside is the hot tub and sauna with seating all over the garden plus lovely lighting for the evenings. We took advantage of the current offer and enjoyed a wonderful 3 course dinner cooked by the fun chef Avril, then beauticians arrived next morning for treatments followed by the most spectacular afternoon tea! The owners are great, not intrusive but available should any problems occur (we were fine1) All in all the Beach House was a gem of a find and we shall return next year most happily.

21 May 2017
I'm so pleased you had a good time, I so enjoyed meeting your group, so did Avril, such fun ladies! That's what Beach House Mundesley is all about; fun, friends, frivolities and singing! See you next year. Imogen.
MotherGoo...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Hen Party Weekend”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I cannot imagine a more perfect place for my daughter's hen party weekend. My daughter and her other hens were just thrilled with everything. The hot tub proved a real winner with the girls and as we had taken plastic champagne flutes with us they were able to sit in it whilst drinking Prosecco - that really started the weekend off!! The house is gorgeous and very roomy. We were able to have a Charleston dancing lesson for twelve of us in the kitchen!! On the Saturday night we had a murder mystery three course dinner and used the lovely linen tableware and candelabras provided. We were also incredibly lucky with the weather and awoke to blue skies every day. The sunshine also enabled us to have afternoon tea on the beach which is just literally across the road. An absolutely amazing weekend and one that made fabulous memories for everyone.

14 Apr 2017
Thank you for your review, it sounds like you had a lovely time, I loved meeting you both when you arrived. I am so happy the weather was kind, it's one thing I cannot do anything about but I am always happy when the sun shines for our visitors as it does help make the weekend even better! I have to say afternoon tea on the beach is a wonderful idea, one for our other hens to consider I think!
LaurenAmy...
Chapel St. Leonards, United Kingdom
“My amazing hen party!”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I had my hen party at the beach house on the 28th - 30th of Jan 2017 and we had the best weekend ever.
The house is absolutely stunning and immaculate, it is just the most picturesque and unique place to have a hen party from the stunning views to all the space you have to play games which is what I wanted from my hen party.
I didn't want to have a wild night out where people get lost and don't see each other I wanted a weekend with all my closest friends and family having fun.

On the Saturday night we went over to the pub across the road ( which is so handy by the way) absolutely amazing food and the staff are so lovely.
Then we played games like mr & mrs, dress the bride, who knows me best and then in the hot tub which me and my hens loved.

Then Sunday we had beauty treatments in the house. They were incredible and everyone enjoyed them so much but sadly I think one of the ladies was taking on a new job so I don't know if you booked it now they would be the same.
However Imogen initially booked all of this for us and I took over from her with sorting payment.
Nothing was too much trouble for her and is so lovely.

All in all I cannot recommend this house for a weekend away if you want a hen party or you have a big family you want to spend time with it's perfect.
The views over the sea are just so beautiful even in January my favourite memory was laying in bed opening the window and listening to the sea while I slept.

We had the loveliest weekend and memories I will treasure forever!

22 Mar 2017
Wow, that is such a wonderful review, thank you so much, so happy you had a good time, that makes me so happy! Very best regards, Imogen.
Badbea74
Crawley, United Kingdom
“Pats hen do ”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

"A" Class accommodation everything you need to have a great time
Spa and jacuzzi are amazing and the real fire and the whole atmosphere of the house was stunning. We will return. Highly recommended accommodation

11 Mar 2017
Thanks so much for this review, so glad you had a good time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing