“Peaceful retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
CaribbCay our beautiful holiday home which we share when we can't use it!
CaribbCay, picture taken March 2015 - spring is here Lovely open plan airy space with luxury double sofa bed with sprung matress
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
CaribbCay, picture taken March 2015 - spring is here
Lovely open plan airy space with luxury double sofa bed with sprung matress
Furnished to a high standard with 26 inch tv with free-sat
Well equipt galley style kitchen
Stoves double oven with halogen hob for the creative chefs
Bedroom with 2 singles, bed linen and towels available at extra charge
Double wardrobe and chest of draws
Large shower area
Spacious shower room
View of the large spacious green
The lovely spinney area
Welcome to Mundesley
The Seals at Horsey Beach
Beautiful dog friendly beaches
Mundesley beach
Colourful beach huts on the beach
Have a go at crabbing
View over Mundesley
Skate park down in the village
Cromer pier
Funky Mackeral Cafe in Sheringham (a favourite)
Poppy line in Sheringham
The Mo in Sheringham
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tracey136...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Peaceful retreat”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We recently stayed in this lovely chalet for 4 nights. Two adults & one small dog.... There was everything you needed to enjoy a comfortable stay & also very clean & fresh. The park itself is lovely with all the chalets spaced out, so no one overlooked feeling very spacious with a big out door space in front of the chalet. I will definitely recommend to others & would happily return for another pleasant stay. Thank you Jane for sharing your holiday home.

10 Apr 2018
Pleased that you enjoyed CaribbCay and look forward to hearing from you again when you fancy a peaceful break.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

23 Oct 2017
I am glade you enjoyed your stay at CaribbCay, I certainly enjoyed your homemade jam you left me. I look forward to welcoming you again in future.

Gary S
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Love it Here!”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We have been to CaribbCay for the last 4 years now and we love it. The chalet itself is clean and tidy and equiped with everything you could need for your stay. The park itself is spacious, quiet and is close to a local Tesco Express which we find really handy. It doesn't have any bars/clubs etc on site but we don't want that so its ideal for us. The town itself is a little gem, five minutes walk away with everything you want but without being overly commercial. The beaches are very clean and there are lots of walks around the area. Jane knows we will be coming back again!!

23 Oct 2017
I am glad you once again enjoyed your stay at CaribbCay and I look forward to welcoming you both again in future.

sallie b
“Perfect home from home”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Just returned from a lovely week in this very clean and welcoming chalet. The beds and sofa and chair were just as comfy as being at home if not more so! Everything needed was there, clear instructions on how tv worked etc and providing milk, juice and biscuits was a thoughtful touch. Although the chalet is dog friendly there was absolutely no trace or smell of dogs! The site was peaceful and well kept, everyone very friendly and Mundesley is the perfect seaside location. We enjoyed our walks to the beach past the alpacas in the nearby field. Had fish and chips parked right beside the sea at Walcott (also great fish shop and beach café in Mundesley) The highlight of the week was watching seals bobbing up their heads at Horsey just a short ride further south down the coast. Cromer and Sheringham also are easily reached and well worth a visit. Tesco Express is just a few minutes walk from the chalet park and there is an excellent car boot sale every Wednesday in the local park (but not when it has rained heavily the day before unfortunately for us)
Thanks so much Jane and family for sharing your holiday home, we hope we can return next year.

Your age range 50-64
23 Oct 2017
I am pleased you enjoyed CaribbCay and look forward to you visiting again in future.

Coral H
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Had a fantastic week in your chalet .this is our 2nd trip there.weather was lovely. Will be back again jane xx”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Had a fantastic week in your chalet.This our 2nd trip there.weather was lovley.will be back again jane xx

23 Oct 2017
I am glad you enjoyed CaribbCay and I look forward to welcoming you back again in future.

Kate P
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Perfect little bolt hole with everything you need!”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was our third visit to Caribbcay chalet and Mundesley. It's cosy, comfy and has everything that you need for a lovely holiday including a lovely beach just 10 mins walk away!

5 Jun 2017
I am glad you once again enjoyed your stay. Yes we are very lucky to have a blue flag beach so close. I look forward to welcoming you again to CaribbCay later in the year.
Tyron S
“Birthday by the beach”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My grandparents surprised me with a trip to the beach for my birthday and I must say that they accommodation they chose is simply amazing.

CarribCay is a quaint chalet in the Links Chalet park in the lovely town of Mundesley. The chalet is modern with sleek finishes and has all you would need and more.

The chalet sleeps a maximum of four comfortably. I used the sofa bed during our stay which is very comfortable. The bedding supplied was high quality and you can tell that no expense has been spared in this chalet.

There is uncapped wifi available throughout the park which has varied signal but overall the speed is good. The park is within walking distance to the beach and the town. There's a Tesco express within a 3min walk of the park, lookout for the shortcut in the bushes.

The beach is beautiful and boasts sandy shores. There's loads to do in the town and the surrounding towns which are accessible by bus or car. We made use of the park and ride services available in the other towns.

I throughly enjoyed my stay and I'll definitely be back as soon I can. I would highly recommend this chalet to anyone looking for a beach escape.

28 Apr 2017
A belatedly happy birthday! I am pleased you enjoyed CaribbCay Chalet. Thank you for leaving it so nice.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing