“Best Salsa Lessons!”
Review of ArubaSalsa

ArubaSalsa
Ranked #10 of 15 things to do in Santa Cruz
More attraction details
Owner description: If you want to learn how to dance Salsa or other Latin Caribbean dances then you are at the right place! ArubaSalsa offers lessons in a wide variety of dances: Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Latin ChaChaCha, Rueda, Reggaeton, and folkloric Aruban dances. ArubaSalsa offers group lessons and very popular private lessons but also offers workshops for weddings, parties, team-building activities and your special event. We teach at most of the big hotels as well. Ask your concierge or activities team if your hotel offers complimentary Salsa lessons by ArubaSalsa and what day it takes place. ArubaSalsa also has different locations all over the island where you can take your lessons. Our main studio is situated right next to the bowling alley and pizza hut on the main road to the hotels, at Club Hipsz. It's like a 2 - 5 minute drive from most hotels. Do you think you have two left feet and absolutely no sence of rhythm? Not possible! We will teach you salsa and other dances in the easiest way possible and make sure you learn how to dance. By teaching everything step-by-step and by creating a positive and comfortable atmosphere in our lessons, your dance success is guaranteed!
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I wanted to continue my salsa lessons while I was on vacation. Wow! I went for five days of lessons because Reggie was a great teacher I really improved in the few days. I wish my instructor at home was as wonderful. When I return to Aruba I will take more lessons from him. It was a great activity to do when you are there.

There are newer reviews for ArubaSalsa

Reviewed 2 May 2011

Aruba Salsa was so much fun and so worth our time. Mitchell is an excellent instructor and has so much patience. Don't worry if you don't know how to dance. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and you feel so comfortable having him teach you. He will adjust to whatever level you're at. I hope to go back to Aruba, and when I do, I will definitely take more lessons! S & J from Buffalo, NY

2  Thank Moreland5
Reviewed 22 February 2011

Discovered Aruba Salsa on a travel review and made it a point to give it a try when I went to Aruba last November. Scheduled a private lesson with Sabine and met her at an adjoining hotel / resort property next to the Aruba Hyatt Resort and Casino the following afternoon. Sabine, who is an amazing salsa instructor, had her work cut out for her. I fall into the category of a non-dancer; you know, the one with two left feet and questionable rhythm. She was super friendly and ever so encouraging. She taught me three basic salsa steps in an hour and it was fun the entire time. Only way I could see it being more fun would be to do it with a group.

Reviewed 6 June 2010

I would just like to say a huge thank you to Reggie and Sabine for a great evening of Salsa last Wednesday night at the Bugaloe Beach Bar Palm Beach Aruba. Great for beginners the evening starts with a free taster class in salsa and merenge at 8.30pm followed by music from a live band and dancing until late. Having danced salsa all over the world this is great for beginners through to advanced and is a great opportunity to meet people who love to dance. A fantastic mix of bachata, salsa and merenge - not to be missed!!

1  Thank Salsa_Diva_Laura
Reviewed 5 March 2010

Reggie and Sabine are consummate dancing instructors. The teaching style they have developed is polished, practised and makes learning Salsa a very pleasurable experience. We also took group lessons and made a lot of new dancing friends that made it a lot more fun when you go out dancing. Made our time in Aruba very special and would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to learn, make new friends and have a lot of fun. Keep up the great work!!!
Bob & Jackie McCluskey