What more can you say - this place is amazing. The rooms are gorgeous, the location & service (particularly at the beach) amazing. Half board included, in the semi-open air restaurant with spectacular sea views. Much if the hotel interior flooring is actually made from coral. Water sports are also included. The people, as generally in Barbados, were gracious and smiling. I'd go back every year if the world wasn't so big!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst twelve acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the calm West Coast of Barbados, Coral Reef Club is the epitome of West Indian elegance. This family owned and run luxury resort renowned for its special ambiance and classic island style. A five star hotel, it is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Accommodations are traditionally designed with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Reef Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Club Hotel Saint James
- Coral Reef Hotel
- Coral Reef Saint James
- Coral Reef Club Barbados/Holetown