We went to this hotel for a 4 days romantic break. What a lovely experience! Staff is friendly and kind, the hotel is elegant and cosy without being pretentious. You can feel that it's family run by the attention to details. Most clients seemed to be habitués. The rooms are stunning, very colonial caribbean style, with a lovely terrace for breakfast and a big nice bathroom.
There is a cute little beach, and they have canoes and paddle-boards at your disposal.
The food at the hotel is quite nice, and the breakfast buffet is AMAZING!!!! There is everything you can wish for, from fruits, to egs in every possible fashion.Highly recommended to have their home made waffles! They prepare them under your eyes and they're the most amazing ones i've ever had.
Perfect for a romantic, elegant but relaxed vacation.
Only little issue is the bird poop on the seats at the restaurant. Seats are very comfy but, since the food attracts the birds, they poop all over them. I'm a bit OCD and strugled with that, but it's not stg they can do much about, if not getting chairs easier to clean.
Concierge is very helpful and recommended us to go on the catamaran tour to swim with the sea turtles. It was truly lovely.
We'll go back for sure, we loved it and next time we'll stay a bit longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst twelve acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the calm West Coast of Barbados, Coral Reef Club is the epitome of West Indian elegance. This family owned and run luxury resort renowned for its special ambiance and classic island style. A five star hotel, it is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Accommodations are traditionally designed with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Reef Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Club Hotel Saint James
- Coral Reef Hotel
- Coral Reef Saint James
- Coral Reef Club Barbados/Holetown