I would like to thank Coral Reef Club team (Scarlett, Joy, hello!!)) and management for my wonderful wedding and the best vacation!!!
Rooms: we had a garden room; it’s very spacious and light, with quite big terrace coming into the tropical garden. Room-service excellent, house-keeping - great - always clean (2 times per day)
Beach: though it was a bit too small, the sand strip is just 2-3 meters, you have to go to the grass zone if there’s no place. But there were not many people during our stay, so it was not a problem. There are also trees on the beach, which make it nice and cool. The sea is good, a bit rocky, but it’s everywhere in Barbados. The whole territory of hotel is a very beautiful tropical garden.
Pool is not big, but very nice.
Staff: everybody is extremely friendly and helpful. All your requests and wishes, reasonable of course, are fulfilled.
Dining: the restaurant is not just a hotel dining, but a real good restaurant with exquisite dishes. $ 100-120 per couple for a dinner with wine, so think of all inclusive if you’re not planning to go out every night.
Guests: yes, this is not a party-hotel. 60-70 years old is average. But they all were mostly very nice English ladies and gentlemen, so we loved the quiet and comfortable atmosphere. And nobody can stop you from going to the Gap every night if you need parties. Oh, and it’s kids free, which we liked))
Thу only small disadvantages that can be mentioned are:
1. No wi-fi in rooms or lobby. Which is ridiculous. There’s a “computer room”, but...
2. Water sports facilities are too close, it’s not nice to swim with jet-sets at all.
3. Air condition is old and noisy
Overall – the best place for relaxing, quiet and luxurious vacation. In Coral Reef Club you feel very special and feel like part of some private club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst twelve acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the calm West Coast of Barbados, Coral Reef Club is the epitome of West Indian elegance. This family owned and run luxury resort renowned for its special ambiance and classic island style. A five star hotel, it is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Accommodations are traditionally designed with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems and Ebookers so you can book your Coral Reef Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Club Hotel Saint James
- Coral Reef Hotel
- Coral Reef Saint James
- Coral Reef Club Barbados/Holetown