Mango Bay All Inclusive
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
The Sandpiper(Saint James Parish)
View Hotel
Divi Heritage(Saint James Parish)
View Hotel
All Seasons Resort Europa(Sunset Crest)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Sandy Lane Hotel(Saint James Parish)
1,687 results
All reviewssuperior roomglass bottom boatlunch and dinnercatamaran tripsmall hotelwater skiingrum punchthe penthousefree catamarancold towelsa la cartewaitress servicebar staffocean frontevening entertainmentstreet partyour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2014

My wife and I have traveled many times to the Caribbean, about 16 trips total. Most of the time we stay in large resorts like the Riu or Palace Resorts. They all have numerous restaurants, bars, big pools and big beaches. This one had none of that. It was very small with only one restaurant, one small bar and one small beach, but it was one of the best vacations we have been on. It really took me a minute to figure out why I enjoyed a resort that didn't seem to have as much to offer as the bigger resorts. We soon realized that it was because of the staff. They were sincerely friendly and, by the time we left, felt more like an extended family than employees of the resort. In fact, the entire Country seemed to be very polite and friendly, more so than other places we have been.
As stated above, everyone we met was great, but my wife and I really wanted to acknowledge Hermoine. She was great! Our plane didn't arrive until late and, even though the restaurants were closed, she made sure that the kitchen made us something to eat. She was very friendly and helpful and we were sad to say goodbye. It was small things like this that made everything great.

PROs:
-Friendly staff
-Very small resort with a family atmosphere. We never felt like we needed to lock our doors or safe.
-Places to eat/drink/shop within walking distance.
-Free catamaran trip with snorkeling was great.
-Ocean was a beautiful, clear blue color with only light waves. Snorkeling just off of the beach was ok and is getting better with a man made reef growing daily.
-Harrison Cave excursion, wildlife sanctuary and Mount Gay Rum factory were all very informative. (Be prepared to drink rum when Going to Mount Gay!)
-My wife loved the food here compared to other places we have been. Even though there was only one restaurant, the selection of food was fine. I am certain that they would make you anything if you couldn't find something on the menu you liked.

CONs:
-I personally enjoy working out at a gym and work out twice as much while on vacation to offset the amount of food I eat while vacationing. This resort only had a tiny room with a stationary bike, treadmill, elliptical, medicine ball and a rack of dumb bells up to 50 lbs. You can get a good exercise in, however, you have to be a bit creative. I would love to see the resort make an effort to increase their fitness area.
-There is only one bar which is small and was only staffed by two people. Sometimes you had to wait a while to get a drink. It really wasn't a huge problem, but another smaller bar in the area or more staff to take orders would have been nice.

I definitely would go back to this resort. It is just very laid back, quiet and friendly. My wife and I enjoyed the trip.

Room Tip: We just had a basic room that was right by the pool. We thought it was great to be centrally located, however, this resort is so small, everything is close. Even the most basic room was nice and well maintained.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill M
Anthony J, Director of Operations at Mango Bay All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Dear Bill,
Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your recent Mango Bay holiday experience!

We are delighted that you enjoyed the family atmosphere of the resort, favorable location, menu selections and exceptional customer service. Hermione is thrilled to be mentioned and appreciated for a job well done.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back to your new "home away from home"!

Anthony Johnson,

Reviewed 28 August 2014

If you wish to relax on the West coast in a friendly hotel in smart evening dress and waiters on tables rather than buffet, this is a good choice. The hotel is not large but close to beach with a good pool and Dennis at the bar. Ideal for the small to medium size wedding. Guests include Brits, north american, Trinidad and returning Bajans.

Two pointers. Standard rooms by 1st and 2nd Street. See the locals sing and dance, especially Sunday, but these rooms can also be the noisest. Room 419 by pool in that block, otherwise consider rooms numbered in the 300's.

Use hotel reception for trips like 360 island tour.

Safe area but no problem on the island encountered at all. Friendly people.

Room Tip: Not backing onto 1st or 2nd Street.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ian M

Dear Ian M,
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay at Mango Bay!
We are pleased that you were able to relax and enjoy your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team we look forward to welcoming you back for another Mango Bay experience!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We arrived as partners and left as husband and wife Had the MOST amazing time. From the moment we arrived all the staff were attentive and fabulously friendly. I'm not sure they could do more for you. Our wedding was arranged by the time we got there and apart from meeting with Erica for a few hours and being taken to get our marriage licence we had to do nothing more. It was fantastic. As we had gone alone Erica held my ipad throughout the beautiful ceremony so that my daughter could see the whole thing. Totally stress free. The resort is small but there is still lots to do, if you really want to. We were extremely happy to just chill out by the pool and occasionally wander over to the bar for one of John's gorgeous 'manly' cocktails - yummy. The beach is lovely, the water crystal clear. The boat trips are well worth booking - it's all included! You can learn to water ski, padi dive off the coast to check out a wreck. What's not to like. Thoroughly recommend. We'll definitely be going back - and we never say that.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jo C

Dear Jo C,
It was an absolute pleasure to have you celebrate such a special occasion with us, again many congratulations!

The team at Mango Bay are pleased to have made this holiday experience a memorable one. I join you in commending all team members for the consistently excellent service they provide. Erica and John are thrilled to be mentioned and appreciated for a job well done.

Thank you for choosing Mango Bay and we look forward to your return visit for the celebration of your anniversary!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband came to this hotel last year with our children and we thought it was amazing but when returned this year for our honeymoon gobsmacked and impressed by the way it has been improved even more for the best plus the food is still amazing but for my husband to try different foods there is a miracle and I am very pleased, me and my husband would like to thank all the staff for the way went out of there way when I was poorly with my leg full of mozzy bites, and the other good comment I have to make is the tourbus company that the hotel use for the round the Island tours they are amazing to we hope to return in the near future to see everyone again which would be great.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank Alison G
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Over the years I have been to many all inclusive resorts and frankly I wasn't especially looking forward to going to another. I find them too busy, noisy, chaotic at meal times and high volume/low quality food and drinks.
Then I went to Mango Bay.
I cannot rate this place highly enough. The location is excellent, the staff went so far beyond the highest level of service there isn't enough room here to explain, the restaurant was as good as anything you'd find up to £50 per person in the UK and the whole vibe was relaxed and just, well, amazing.
This is the first time I have ever wanted to go online by the pool and book my next holiday in the same place.
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: Room 108 is good for families being very close to pool, bar etc but actually no room is too far as it's not a huge hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank jon r

Dear Jon R,
Many thanks for sharing this review of your recent stay at Mango Bay! It is truly a pleasure to know that you had such a fantastic holiday experience here with us, as this is what we continuously strive to provide to our guests.

I join you in commending all team members for the consistently excellent service they provide. Your glowing comments have been relayed to the entire MB team!

I am truly delighted to read that you were able to experience what many of our repeat guests return for year after year.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful Mango Bay experience!

Warm Regards,