Visited May 2014, with grandma and baby. Staff are amazingly helpful, food plentiful and tasty. Mostly local style but the cooks will whip up all sorts when asked. Not the busiest or fanciest hotel on the island, but charming and leaves you feeling relaxed. Nice smallish pool, plenty of loungers including fancy double four poster bed ones. Resort off season so very peaceful. loved the room safes (free), cocktails on arrival and brilliant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique hotel situated on St James Beach, the Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West coast, days at this resort are centred around the beach and the pool, the upscale Limegrove shopping mall and nightlife on Holetown's first street a short walk away. The resort is all-inclusive and family friendly, popular with couples also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, West Indies, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Bay By Rex Hotel Saint James
- Discovery Bay Barbados
- Discovery Bay Hotel Barbados
- Discovery Bay By Rex Resorts Barbados/Holetown