Rather late putting up this review, as we were visiting the end of April. Fabulous location, and fair price. Hotel a bit "creaky" in places, but as long as you take this into consideration you can't go wrong here. Breakfast and lunch were fine, but we did eat out most nights, as we were meeting a friend in the area. Apparently, some of the other guests had issues with the evening meal.
All I can add is that although we were slightly concerned with some of the previous reviews, we had a wonderful time at this very relaxed hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique hotel situated on St James Beach, the Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West coast, days at this resort are centred around the beach and the pool, the upscale Limegrove shopping mall and nightlife on Holetown's first street a short walk away. The resort is all-inclusive and family friendly, popular with couples also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, West Indies, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Hotelopia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Bay By Rex Hotel Saint James
- Discovery Bay Barbados
- Discovery Bay Hotel Barbados
- Discovery Bay By Rex Resorts Barbados/Holetown