“A must visit”

Nishi Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Holetown
Price range: US$45 - US$60
Cuisines: Sushi, Caribbean, British
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since February 2014 Nishi is under the ownership of Paul Edwards, one of the founders of Nishi and Steve Prebble a UK entrepreneur who lives in Barbados. Nishi incorporates a funky outdoor dining area and bar where you can dine under the stars, air-conditioned dining watching our famous sushi chefs and a private dining area. We are family friendly offering everything from great sushi to homemade British pies and an early evening takeaway service.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was my first time at Nishi and i must say it was a great experience. Great atmosphere and service. It was also my first time trying sushi and the advice was greatly appreciated from the waitress. I would go again for sure.

2  Thank La-Maj G
There are newer reviews for Nishi Restaurant

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was my first time at Nishi and it won't be the last. Great food and service from the bar to the table. You guys did an outstanding job and everytime I come to Barbados, I will be sure to stop in for some of your delicious food. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank bajehall
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Good atmosphere. Delicious food. Sushi was exquisite. Excellent service. The waiters and waitresses were knowledgeable and helpful

I would definitely go again

1  Thank Bajan_niques
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing. The food was outstanding!

If you're in Barbados you must eat here!

The menu is varied with something for everyone.
We started with the chefs sushi platter and had an amazing salmon dish as main and thai curry. The flavours were outstanding the ingredients very fresh!
The puddings were also delicious so save room!

Cannot wait to eat here again and again

1  Thank Jo W
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I am sat here now after eating the very best Sushi I have ever had in my life.. For anyone visiting Barbados, I simply cannot recommend this restaurant enough!! The Sushi is absolutely incredible, a must!!.. If on the other hand you don't like Sushi, you can pick up a fantastic Shepard's Pie or a Steak and Ale Pie or a host of amazing local dishes which are all just really good dishes!! Value for money is exceptional!!! I've been to restaurants all over the world and this is just a must for anyone in the area.

Both owners are fully hands on and take time to try and speak with every guest. This adds to the the quality of the overall experience!! If your a Sushi lover I recommend time Crab Crunch, the Dynamite Spider and the Godzilla!! They ate amazing.

Thank you guys. Keep it up!! I will be back..

2  Thank Frankiebop