“A True Gem”
other travellers have booked this property
Lower pool Bedroom 4
One of our local troup
Having a stretch
Local golf tee
Holetown boardwalk
The sun sets like this nearly every night..
The entrance in to Bruadair
One of the many friends that will entertain you.
That special moment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Madi1115
Brooklyn, New York
“A True Gem”
Reviewed 25 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

I was truly fortunate to spend some time last week at Villa Bruadair. The first thing I did when I arrived home was email the owners and send a card to the household staff because I was so very happy with everything and sad to leave! I organized a group of 14 30-year-old girls who traveled to Barbados to celebrate a few different milestones. The house was perfect for us and it also seemed well suited to many different groups – families, multiple couples, etc. Internet pictures can sometimes be deceiving but the opposite was true – we were even more impressed with the house in person! Each room was tastefully decorated, spacious and inviting. There are so many wonderful touches, such as an extensive music system, 2 pools and beach towels, inviting sitting areas both indoor and out, and an extensive movie collection (I almost wished for a rainy day so we could sit and relax). The owners and house managers were so wonderfully attentive and patient with all my questions before the trip and I felt so settled knowing that we had insider opinions about local restaurants and attractions, etc. The house managers on-site and the housekeeper were delightful – warm and helpful. We hired a chef to cook for us for one night and he has cooked at Bruadair before… the meal was extensive and delicious! I have traveled extensively and found the Bajan people to be some of the most friendly I have ever met! I was initially concerned about the distance from the house to the beach but it was a quick and easy walk into town, including beaches, restaurants and bars, and a supermarket. The beach was beautiful with powdery sand and clear blue water, plus the opportunity to purchase chairs and umbrellas. The Villa is located within 30 mins or so of the major destinations to which we travelled, the airport, Bridgetown for a catamaran ride (our favorite), the Oistins Fish Fry and St. Lawrence Gap. Cabs were plentiful and reasonably priced. Food everywhere was across the board wonderful. I could go on forever but suffice it to say that we’re already talking about a return trip. We feel so fortunate to have found Villa Bruadair and for the people who made our stay there even better than we could have imagined!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing