“Wonderful House, Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Beija Flor

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bodie60
San Francisco, CA
“Wonderful House, Great Location”
Reviewed 3 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband, our three grown sons and I spent a wonderful ten days at Villa Beija Flor. The house is, if anything, even nicer than it looks in the webage photos, very tastefully decorated and with high-end fittings and appliances and lots of space. The three bedrooms each have their own en-suite bathroom (the master is downstairs and the other two bedrooms are upstairs), have spacious closets and are very nicely furnished. There is also a half bath adjacent to the living room which is very handy. The patio and pool area is lovely and we spent many happy evenings barbequeing, watching the fireflies (amazing!) and playing cards outside. The house is about a 10-minute walk from one of the nicest sections of the beach and is about a 15-minute walk from the center of Holetown and shops including a really good grocery store where you can get everything you need (although groceries are very expensive in Barbados). We had extended family staying at the Mango Bay resort in Holetown and it was no problem at all walking back and forth between the two. We rented a car for 3 days but probably wouldn't bother next time because we realized after we checked out various other beaches around the island that we were already next to one of the best beaches on the island. There are also local buses that you can use to get around the island that are very cheap and save you the headache of trying to find somewhere to park the car (not always easy). The property manager was extremely friendly and helped us with things like car rental, excursions, locating a sports bar where we could watch the American football division championships (!), finding a local taxi service, etc. Internet service was completely reliable so that my husband and I were able (sadly) to stay in touch with our respective offices with no problem. We had a fantastic holiday and can't wait to go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Feb 2012
Hi Louise

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad you and your family enjoyed your holiday and our house.

Please feel free to tell your friends and family and we hope to welcome you back to Beija Flor!

kind regards

Your age range 35-44
Cheshire
Reviewed 4 June 2010 for a stay in December 2009

10 Jan 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing