“Lovely location lovely cafe” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ju Ju's Beach Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, View, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Marlborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely location lovely cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We visited Ju jus several times during our holiday as it was a short walk from our accomodation, the food was basic but very good, I particularly liked the cheeseburger, which tasted home made. All items on the menu were realistically priced, lovely pina colada and rum punch on the drinks menu, well worth a visit

Poole
“Sun downers and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I loved Jus Jus, I was sceptical at first because I didn't think a hut on the beach could deliver good food....how wrong I was. My favourite place to have lunch and highly recommend the tuna and salad....ask for hot sauce.

Don't leave without going for a sun downer....rum punch is a must!

1 Thank Lindsey S
London, UK
“Very relaxing and chilling place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Started with morning coffee at Ju Jus, then went on to a couple of Banks beer and then home made cheeseburger and fries.
There are sun loungers outside Ju Jus and you can spend the day sunbathing with a tab at the counter so you order as you please and just settle up at the end of the day.
The lady who served us had a character of her own - if not a smile!!!!
Glad to see that the place hasnt changed over the years and is still so chilled and laid back. It can get very budy at lunchtime though so be prepared for a wait (in the sun with a beer)!!

bedford
“Just relax and enjoy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Slow service but with a laugh and a smile. Basic food and drink - don't look too closely at the 'kitchen' nothing more than a large garden shed on the beach, but a lovely place to sit and watch the sunset. Complete contrast to the expensive Holetown experience, we completed the experience by travelling the and back on the yellow reggae buses - about 65p fixed price to go wherever you want, with the locals, listening to the music, trying to ignore the crazy driving.

London, United Kingdom
“No return visit in near future.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My wife & I went for lunch, it was very nice and the young girl who served us was lovely.
We had a really nice afternoon spoiled by who we assumed was the owner.

She was very aggressive and rude towards us over a $5 charge for a parasol which was not mentioned when we paid for the sunbeds. Simply a lack of communication on their part, which could have easily been handled better.

Her attitude was way out of order, I paid for the parasol and told her there was no need to be so rude to my wife and I especially as we had also spent money on lunch & drinks.

I informed her that due to her behaviour towards us , we will not be back, and she swore at me!

Very unsavoury lady.