“Angel Heights was HEAVENLY!!!”

Review of The Angel Hums

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tania_Mac...
Toronto, Canada
“Angel Heights was HEAVENLY!!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Long overdue but I think about this trip often so I had to write this review. We booked Angel Heights + Hummingbird to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday. It was everything we wanted and then some. We travelled to Barbados with a huge group which included children and there was truly something for everyone.

This place was recently renovated and I have to say the layout was well planned out. I loved that the group was all together but still had the option to be separated by having two homes on the property + two pools. I also loved that each home had a unique style and was clean, comfortable and homely. The neighbourhood was also amazing and Barbados in general is VERY safe. It was perfect!

Special Thanks to Joan our housekeeper who went above and beyond to make us comfortable and Sally for all her help getting us organized for this trip as it was not an easy task. The only thing that needed some TLC was the internet, that was a pain but they tried their best to get it fixed.

The last thing I should add is that the views here are beyond amazing, the pictures are great but in person I was in awe. We watched the sun rise and set many nights to capture it's beauty.

We will definitely be back and will recommend this place to our family and friends.

Tania and Don

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house was very clean and new and the views are amazing
Liked least: The wifi was poor
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Sep 2016
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. Cant wait to welcome you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing