Grand Hotel Molle
US$77
Priceline
US$149
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmain buildingthe cliffenjoyed our staydenmarkbedbalconyminusweddingkullen
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Climbed the steps from the harbour up to the Grand Hotel overlooking Molle. Well worth the effort - springtime in lilac-scented Molle is lovely -- and enjoyed fabulous view over the harbour and bay on a beautiful sunny day. Staff were managing a wedding party staying at the hotel, but were very friendly even though I was only having a coffee. Exterior terraces on several levels are stunning. Interiors are attractive, comfortable, well maintained. Will definitely be booking here for a stay next time I am in the region.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I arrived rather late to southern Sweden and needed a hotel to sleep in for one night. Have been in Mölle a lot of times in the past. Mostly because of the beautiful coast and Kullaberg. But have never needed a sleeping place. Was rather surprised that it was almost impossible to find a hotel that was open (or at least had the opportunity to wake a night portier). But after waiting 5 minutes at Grand Hotel the night portier came and said they were closed. After almost begging she let us in and we got a room for the night. Waked up to the fantastic view over the sea and the sunshine. Breakfast was wonderful.
The bed was rather soft and no good for my lower back.
After touring the world and often arriving late in hotels/motels all over I must advice you all to find shelter in the daytime in the countryside in Sweden. Or else you may find yourself sleeping in the street

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I booked the large suite, which is really no suite but a large room, and a four course dinner for me and my girlfriend.

The room was warm (which is appreciated in the winter), comfy and beautiful. It had a beautiful view over the town of Mölle and the sea. Lovely bathroom with Jacuzzi. Bath robes and slippers neatly put on the bed for us.

The food was perfect. The waiter was very educated and took his time with us.

Unfortunately we missed breakfast this time, but I've experienced it before and its very good too.

Looking forward for that room in the summer, so we can enjoy the large balcony overlooking the town, harbour, and sea.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2012 via mobile

Beautiful old hotel overlooking the ocean, with Denmark far across the water. I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights as part of an event of about 30 people. We rented out the entire place for meetings and meals. Absolutely delicious food, super friendly and helpful staff. I really, really appreciated the staff. The down side, though, and it's a big one, is the accommodations in the annex up the hill behind the hotel. It's like a very old dorm. Lights were out in the stairwell. Humped my luggage up and down 3 flights of stairs. Bathroom in a couple of our rooms smelled like sewer. Bed was about 3 feet across. Room was tiny with a capital T. Do not stay there. I believe the rooms in the main hotel were better; I didn't hear any complaints about them.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 5 November 2012

A couple of things makes Grand Hotel really unique; the location is magnificent and the food is really good and authentic; the service appears to a bit on the waiter you are ending up with, our was fairly good and nice.
The athmosphere is a great frame, however the last fine tuning is missing, as a bar with a great athmosphere, and regular guest appears effects on parties.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple