Sharyn and her crack team were flawless hosts during our four-day visit in mid-February 2014. Our group included four adults and one child. There were many highlights:
* Every aspect of our time was well-scheduled by Sharyn, who booked us on trips to ATM and Tikal (among other things)
* We were accompanied on most excursions by Augusto, who is very knowledgeable and warm. His presence was especially reassuring on our excursion across the border to Tikal
* On-site staff were friendly and helpful at every turn
* Food was great. And the Mariposa team worked hard to accommodate my 9-year-old's sometimes finicky food choices
In all, we had a wonderful time and left Mariposa feeling spoiled by their team's efforts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique eco-resort nestled under the jungle canopy of San Antonio, Belize, offers six luxury cabanas with air conditioning and wifi, mosquito-netted canopy beds, private screened porches with hammocks, and comfortable sitting areas for relaxation. Enjoy local and international cuisine, full bar, and the library with an eclectic book collection, games, and array of international art and memorabilia. Mariposa is well-located for tours to regional Maya archaeological sites, waterfalls, caves, and rivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Mariposa Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariposa Jungle Hotel San Ignacio