This is like a small Spanish town built into the hill. Our suite had beautiful views and was well furnished, though we had to sleep on two twin beds pushed together. WiFi costs extra. Lydia (hope I remember that correctly) in the Spa gave me two excellent massages and going early in the morning on the off season meant we had the spa to ourselves. Sebastian, the man working the bar was a lot of fun and made us feel at home. Juan Carlos at the front desk was also very helpful in getting my WiFi figured out. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Pueblo Acantilado Suites suspended on a spectacular cliff, and with the best views of the coast of Alicante. This spectacular Resort recreates the enchantment and the flavor of a typical town of the Costa Blanca. The splendid rooms, the majority of which are suites, are equipped with exclusive and comfortable furniture, and have been totally renovated in 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mirai, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Acantilado Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Acantilado Hotel El Campello
- Pueblo Acantilado Resort
- Pueblo Acantilado Suites Campello, Spain