Could I please get some help and advise on how to get from the hotel into el campello town. We are big foodies and would love to explore some nice restaurants (already have a few in mind) is there a bus and when's the last bus back? How much would a taxi/can cost?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Pueblo Acantilado Suites suspended on a spectacular cliff, and with the best views of the coast of Alicante. This spectacular Resort recreates the enchantment and the flavor of a typical town of the Costa Blanca. The splendid rooms, the majority of which are suites, are equipped with exclusive and comfortable furniture, and have been totally renovated in 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mirai, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pueblo Acantilado Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Acantilado Hotel El Campello
- Pueblo Acantilado Resort
- Pueblo Acantilado Suites Campello, Spain