A truly fantastic holiday. Beautiful views all around. Apartments clean, modern and well equipped with everything you need!! The staff so helpful and understood English very well. The Restaurante Italiano Chiesa, served the most wonderful tasting meals. The bar near the swimming pool opens midday (during June), lovely staff and also enjoyed our lunches there. Plenty of sunbeds round the swimming pool. It felt like a little holiday village, so nice and it was very clean where ever you went. The little shop was a bit expensive. Sebastian who served the customers in the little shop and the Cafeteria The White Coffee Shop, made everybody laugh and he was a true entertainer!! The reception staff also so helpful and assisted with everything we asked for. Many thanks to all the staff at Pueblo Acantilado Suites for a brilliant holiday and we would love to go back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Pueblo Acantilado Suites suspended on a spectacular cliff, and with the best views of the coast of Alicante. This spectacular Resort recreates the enchantment and the flavor of a typical town of the Costa Blanca. The splendid rooms, the majority of which are suites, are equipped with exclusive and comfortable furniture, and have been totally renovated in 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Mirai, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pueblo Acantilado Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Acantilado Hotel El Campello
- Pueblo Acantilado Resort
- Pueblo Acantilado Suites Campello, Spain