Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
andreac
Piacenza, Italy

The hotel with one of most unhelpful staff. Avoid it

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Sept 2018via mobile
Staff is not helpful. Quite polite but you perceive that you bother them.
Hotel with building works around. Two road closed only one available, but the people receptionist and manager,is not able to help to get to tge hotel. You booked a week in ad v Advance, but is quite difficult to reach the hotel. I found it by myself after 20minutes. They thought that by gps you reach the place (pity that the building works closed 2out 3 roads).
As usual the room are cold. It happened in.my last stay. The A/c switch is on Red position, but nothing. As usual they say that after 15minutes the room get warmer (of course not)... thet have a central switch for temperature setting, but they postpone the solution..(why)...let wait other 15minutes. Room with no fridge. No really cust service...i have to leave around 6. They serve breakfast at 6,30. Any way to get something...a lunchbox a coffee...NO (and i paid)... very helpful people..." by the way with/without breakfast is the same price"...ohhh really. Avoid this place if you can
Andrea
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Discovery_Hotel_VD, Front Office Manager at B&B HOTEL Lausanne Crissier, responded to this review
Responded 12 Nov 2018
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback about your experience at the Discovery Hotel.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we are very sorry that the service wasn’t up to your expectations.
We would like to assure you that it is not reflecting to the hotel standards and the follow up will be done in order to avoid this kind of feedback in the future.
In the meantime, we will be pleased to welcome you back again assuring you our best care and attention.
King Regards
    £124
3.0 miles from B&B HOTEL Lausanne Crissier
Room service
View more hotels in Crissier
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night. Nice, clean and modern room with free parking . Very friendly and helpful staff. Loved the breakfast range and location was also convenient. I will surely stay here again. Nothing to complain

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank clairelim1104
Discovery_Hotel_VD, Responsable réception at B&B HOTEL Lausanne Crissier, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

it is a pleasure to read that everything was great for you. our team remain at your entire disposal.

Sincerely

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I went to overnight in this hotel because it was advertised in combination with a visit to the Aquatis. I payed 112Chf just for myself and this included the ticket to the Aquatis. I was not expecting the hotel being so far from the Aquatis, it took me over one hour and a half to get there, especially because it was Sunday and some buses don't run at all and nobody from the hotel had informed me, even though I had asked before going. So I had to take 2 metro, 1 bus and walk more than 1 km. When I arrived, exhausted, I found out that on Sunday evening the restaurant is closed. I was disappointed, first because the provided info about the logistic were not real and secondly because I could not relax having a dinner there (and for sure I did not feel like taking public transport back to the city center or going to the Steak house not too far from the hotel). So, I don't understand the advantage of promoting this hotel in combination with Aquatis, being these places at the opposite directions, and that is the only reason why I don't give five stars. The hotel itself is spotless clean, bedding and towels are brand new and comfortable, I slept extremely well, personnel was very kind and the breakfast was delicious, especially the juices.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ZENZEROdalleIsole
Discovery_Hotel_VD, Responsable réception at B&B HOTEL Lausanne Crissier, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback about your experience at the Discovery Hotel
avoid this kind of feedback in the future.
King Regards

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I was here for just two nights over the weekend.
The hotel was empty, I presume it's more of a business hotel as there is no other reason to come to Crissier.
The staff were very friendly and professional, unfortunately the restaurant is closed over the weekend, so was unable to try.
Room was very clean (as is all of the hotel) and was very comfortable.
Getting into the centre of Lausanne is easy using the public transport, and you are given a travel card for the time of your visit - very handy

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Discovery_Hotel_VD, Responsable réception at B&B HOTEL Lausanne Crissier, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great rating that you give us!
another great experience!
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us for a future reservation in order to try the restaurant food.

Sincerely

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Room well appointed, new, clean. Comfortable bed. Clean bathroom with a nice shower. Good breakfast. Very nice staff in the restaurant. Parking is very convenient because it is in front of the hotel and is free.
The location, though convenient because close to the highway, is quite bad. It is located in an industrial district outside Lausanne (there are also some ongoing works in the neighborhood). Our terrace looked out onto a freeway.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank SandraC726
Discovery_Hotel_VD, Responsable réception at B&B HOTEL Lausanne Crissier, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments.
We are pleased to enjoyed your stay at the Discovery Hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you again very soon for another great experience!
In the meantime if you wish to be updated on the latest news, we invite you to follow on Facebook or to receive our newsletter.
Kinds regards

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have visited Discovery Hotel for just one night, and I must say I did enjoy service. Nevertheless the construction near buy and busy road room was very quiet with aircon on and comfy. I have slept very well with absolutely no problems. Breakfast very good, no problem with finding parking place. Free Wi-Fi as well. Prices may look high but considering the region and Switzerland they are reasonable,

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and your good grade.
We hope to see you soon in our hotel for another great experience!
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us for future reservations!
We remain at your disposal
Best regards