“Great service food average”
Review of Dedes Restaurant - CLOSED

Dedes Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Although we live 1 ferry stop away this was our first dining experience at Dedes. It's a great location, quiet restaurant (except for rude people who insist on taking their babies). The service was great, food on time but the food didn't quite live up to the cost but I do admit we are very hard to please in that department as we have a higher standard simply because the male of our family is a fabulous cook and we always compare.

3  Thank kitykate

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I enjoyed another memorable dinner at Dedes, Sydney Rowing Club. The food was outstanding, wine - excellent, service too. Reservations essential. Views over the water looking towards Parramatta adds to the atmosphere and ambience. Even though we don't live in Sydney, when we visit, we try to include a visit. We especially enjoy taking a River Cat ferry from Circular Quay to Abbotsford, walk up the hill to the SRC, to share another highlight meal. We have met many friends there. Lobster is always a personal highlight for me at Dedes. They have another restaurant, Dedes, at Lavender Bay, I think. Enjoy! If you are willing to invest the time and dollars for a top drawer meal.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We celebrated my fathers 60th birthday here, were served by two lovely gentlemen who were efficient and charming! The food was to die for! I would recommend the oysters - the mornay and kilpatrick were just delicious. We had the seafood platter and were so overstuffed that we struggled to fit in dessert - but somehow we managed, and it was so worth it.
Delicious. Would return.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great restuarant with great water views. The service is very high, the menu caters for all tastes, specializing in seaford. I have been there many times for lunch.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Been here before and had a great experience. This time, not so much. The good is lovely. But the service is disgraceful. Entree was served with some efficiency but that was it. Dinner took about an hour and we waited 30 minutes just for the dessert menus. Then we watched 4 different staff members argue over who WASNT going to take our order. Needless to say, we didn't bother. Terrible, terrible, terrible service. Such a shame.

2  Thank Bobby S