Stayed here myself in January of this year and really cannot fault it. I was a day late but communicated with Warren via e-mail and my room was waiting on me when I arrived.
I had a very clean and spacious room and was able to have my daughter and her friend over for dinner and overnight stay.
I did not hear the traffic noise too much as I was situated towards the rear of the hotel so always had a great nights sleep. The rooms are tidied up every day with fresh towels if required. The A/C unit was a little bit loud when being used but not unbearably so.
The location was just right. A short walk to catch a tram into the city whilst having all the hustle and bustle of Sydney Road going on also.
I would come back and stay here if I am ever in Melbourne again. Friendly staff and excellent location :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced Apartments offering self contained one and two bedroom apartments catering for up to 6 people. All apartments containing kitchenettes with 4 burner stove top and cooking / eating utensils, microwave, fridge, dining area, TV, DVD, bathroom, iron and lock up safe. Our facilities are recently renovated, clean and smoke free. Free Wi-Fi access to all guests as well as free parking. We offer a safe, friendly environment for business people and holiday makers alike. We are located on the city fringe in the near the vibrant Sydney Road area. Easy access into the CBD with tram stops close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Parkville Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkville Place Apartments Melbourne
- Parkville Place Apartments Greater Melbourne/Brunswick, Australia