Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Josh L

My Experience

Review of Hotel Ravesis
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jun 2021via mobile
Love this small boutique hotel! not my first time staying here. It's in the perfect location, right across the road from Bondi Beach. I booked the Loft for my Birthday Weekend and wasn't impressed. I called multiple times before I checked in to make sure that I could have a generous amount of guests over since the space is so large it makes sense to have a sensible gathering. I was harassed with stupid questions by the not welcoming receptionist who was treating me like a freshly eighteen year old. If i was up I paid really good money, I expect good service and she was so not a people person she shouldn't be working at the front desk. She made me feel really weird like I was doing something wrong. I understand that past people staying in the hotel have hosted huge parties, but I was very direct that's why I organised prior that I was having a get together. I mean.. my parents were invited too so nothing crazy was gonna happen. And I wouldn't have asked so many times prior checking in if I was gonna be trouble. Also It's a Saturday night in Bondi.. it's a lively place so of course it's not a nursing home you'd expect to be more flexible. But the worst part was when it was very late I think 5am I got back to the hotel and the security guard wouldn't let my friend and I in. His reasoning was because he saw a couple of my friends go in my room a couple hours before.. that doesn't make sense. It's a huge place, why can't I have a few people sleep over? It wasn't 10 people it was liteally FOUR and it has the space and capacity it's not a shoe box. I paid really good money for me to be waiting outside in the cold in the early morning calling my friends that were sleeping upstairs to get an Uber home as I wasn't allowed to go in my own room??? I've never heard of this! I've stayed in so many hotels in Australia and over the world and it's not an issue as long as it isn't a lot of extra people. I'm very respecful, not trying to cause any trouble. I work in hotels so very much understand and wouldn't want to make anyone's job’s hard. That's an insane policy! I would like this to be taken seriously and be spoken to. I love this hotel so much, it's a gem but this really has to change it really ruined my time away.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alex Spork, General Manager at Hotel Ravesis, responded to this review
Responded 2 Jun 2021
Hi Josh,

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your time coming back to us and we're sorry to hear you had a disappointing stay at Hotel Ravesis. Please message us directly at manager@hotelravesis.com so we can further address your complaint. Many Thanks!
    £104
  • Priceline
  • Agoda.com
0.2 miles from Hotel Ravesis
Beachfront
Share rooms all have air conditioning and WiFi throughout
  • Priceline
    £80
    • HolidayInn.com
    1.5 miles from Hotel Ravesis
    View more hotels in Bondi
    All reviews juliet balconies bondi beach lively bar king suite across the road perfect location fantastic stay the ground floor balcony
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 8 March 2021

I stayed at Hotel Ravesis for 2 nights in their Beach view terrace suite with two girlfriends and we absolutely loved our stay! The sun terrace was perfect for afternoon hangouts, the bathroom is super spacious and the overall interior and atmosphere is amazing! Make sure to have drinks at the hotel bar overlooking Bondi Beach (and skip the queue as a hotel guest!) We can't wait to be back!

Room tip: Beach View Terrace Suite for Bondi Beach views!
    Date of stay: March 2021
    1  Thank finchkind
    Alex Spork, General Manager at Hotel Ravesis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you finchkind for your kind review we hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon :)

Reviewed 8 March 2021

We stayed at the Ravesis for a two nights girls trip and had the best time. We were lucky to have the suite with terrace to enjoy a glass of wine with the beautiful view over Bondi. The rooms are spacious and the design of each room was with lots of love to details.
    I highly recommend having a cocktails at their restaurant to watch the sunset and have some snacks - we shared the halloumi and the tomato cucumber salat with some fries. It was delicious!!
    The whole staff was so friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome during our stay.
    We will definitely be back very soon for another exciting Bondi trip!

Date of stay: March 2021
    Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you 393alessac for your kind review we hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon :)

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Lovely place with cool features and nice mini bar but super noisy - our room had a great view but felt lit we were in a hen party in our room - room had had pretty poor insulation so super noisy to bar down stairs

Date of stay: February 2021
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Alex Spork, General Manager at Hotel Ravesis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

We definately understand your issue, While we are lucky to have a beautiful heritage building, this does come with its limitations- in that the soundproofing (such as double glazing windows) we are able to do is limited.

We are however endeavouring to completely overhaul the noise levels in rooms at the moment, so in the coming months noise in our entry level rooms should no longer be a problem.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us valuable feedback!

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Walking into the lobby (what lobby?) I thought here we go. The lift was blue nice and Mediterranean blue then the hallway smelt old and mouldy I was about to cry. Then room 6 yep room 6 OMG what a view!! To die for .. 4 balconies and 4 views of the beach and hub. Right on the corner of the centre of Bondi . Couldn’t have asked for a better getaway. The room was CLEAN . The toiletries were amazing the bed was comfortable . One word AMAZING. Price well it was little steep but worth it for the view... loved it loved it nothing else to say ...

Date of stay: October 2020
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    1  Thank LindaAgas
    Alex Spork, General Manager at Hotel Ravesis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2020

Thankyou so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience here at Hotel Ravesis. Please email us direct for any future bookings. We hope to welcome you back to Hotel Ravesis again soon. Warm regards, Michelle.

Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

During these crazy fines, the ease at which we were able to book a table and not have a time restriction on the night was wonderful.

Check in was easy and the staff were friendly and very helpful.

The food was great and every dish we ordered was delivered to the table with a smile and delicious.

Date of stay: October 2020