“Best burger in Sydney - fact”
Review of Panama House

Panama House
Ranked #154 of 382 Restaurants in Bondi
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is one of my favourite places in the east. I lived in Bondi/Tamarama for 7 years but have since moved across the Anzac bridge - however this doesn't stop me from frequently coming back for a Panama Burger when the mood strikes. Get it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Have been here for breakfast and lunch now, but not dinner. Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. Food is definitely a little different to other Bondi venues. Can get very busy, but keeps turning over.
No standard bacon and eggs here, so you get to try something a little different, and the home made chilli relishes add a bit of spice - depending which option you choose.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The attitude from the female English waitress with short hair was atrocious and it was hard to figure out what was causing her to be so rude. The food here is pretty good but to be treated so poorly when trying to enjoy a Sunday morning is just not cool!

2  Thank Sharonmacmonagle
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I've been here for breakfast twice and dinner once. Both times for breakfast I had the corn cakes which are the best I've had! Not too floury which is often the case. Excellent coffee!
For dinner we shared the ceviche which was beautiful. They don't skimp on the fish either! We followed with the salmon taco which unfortunately was a little bit bland. But then the baby back ribs that followed....I could eat those everyday! The waitresses are all so attentive and lovely. I love this place!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I visit this little cafe every Thursday morning for a quick coffee and have never been disappointed. My flat white is always perfect. The wait staff are busy but friendly and I love the carafe of water with a long spring of mint. I haven't eaten here yet but other diners' breakfasts always look amazing. Can't wait to try their food.