“AMAZING!”

Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Bondi
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I absolutely loved this place. The food was amazing you would not even have known that not only it was raw but also vegan. A friend and I shared the creamy zucchini pasta and the kelp noodles. The kelp noodles did have a weird spicy taste to them but still yummy and the zucchini pasta - just unbelievable. We shared the chocolate hazelnut bomb with a side of the mint icecream, words cannot describe how good this tasted we both wish we had gotten our own serve. It was a little pricey but o so worth it!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

These guys should be applauded for their talent in their desserts - it's amazing they are vegan. Very impressive. I will be back again to try more :-)

1  Thank Bianca C
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My non-veg friends can ever believe this place is raw, vegan or sugar-free. The food is awesome, the service is awesome, the place is awesome. My only complaint is that they should be open 7 days a week so I can eat more cake. Their chocolate ice cream is better than any choc ice cream (vegan or otherwise) that I've ever had.

Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

The food here is up there with the best I've ever had. I would never have guessed the chilli was vegan & raw it was delicious & don't get me started on the deserts!!! Best of all for people with allergies they cater for all tastes - sugar free, dairy free, gluten free etc
The prices are very reasonable about $8.50 for a huge slice of cake, I think it was $14.50 for the chilli. There is a fantastic selection of teas, coffees, juices & smoothies. I've been a couple of times & am yet to find something I don't like. It's always busy with a queue of people getting take away but it still has a relaxed atmosphere & the staff are super smilie! Don't let the title raw vegan put you off once you try it the deserts alone will have you coming back for more.

1  Thank AoifeBr
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I've been here countless times now, almost since it opened. Absolutely love it. The cakes and ice creams, the dolma rolls with "tzaziki", garlic bread also good and wholesome. Everything is superior quality. And I think the price is good for it.