“Nice wraps”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Had a chicken wrap to go. It was tasty, but i was not bowled over. Must try other options on offer. Great to have a new healthy option on Halls st. Good value for money.

There are newer reviews for Envii

Reviewed 27 October 2013

If you have read my other reviews you would notice that I love 2 things, Pizza and Gelato, but during the week I like to eat healthy.
I think this is the place to go to get just that, fresh, healthy and flavoursome meals. They have a great variety of amazing tasting signature salads/wraps and warm rice dishes or if you are feeling creative you can create your own salad or wrap. You can even get a fresh juice or smoothie to go with it.
The staff there are very friendly and helpful in explaining how it all works.
I love Haloumi and I am a huge fan of their "Wholesome Veg" warm rice (brown rice) dish. They have an Acai smoothie which is yummy, I didn't want it to finish. I now come here 3 or so times a week for dinner, having either a salad, a warp or a warm rice dish. Lots of great variety for everyone, so its never boring. Look out for the great specials on the board too.
This place is just a stone throw away from the beach so you can walk up, get take away and in no time, be back down to the beach, back to enjoying the sun, sand and surf.
They are open everyday until 8:30pm.
I am glad that there is such a great place like this in Bondi Beach.
Do check it out!

1  Thank SammySyd
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

I tried Envii for dinner a few days ago and I absolutely loved it! What I liked the most was the freshness of the ingredients they use. The service was really friendly and helpful. I will be back!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

What a surprise! I stumbled upon this vibey cafe on Hall Street, bondi beach - if you blink you could miss it! They have ready made salads or you can choose your own ingredients. I chose the Sesame Chicken Salad (with cashews - yum!) and wonderful dressing from their signature salads. i don't like carrot, so chose corn instead. Possibly too large but so fresh that I ate it all! Mango lime smoothie had refreshing taste.... not watery or bland. Will definitely return to try the wraps next. Relaxed atmosphere, can read the paper and eat alone. No one hassles you, although staff very friendly. Perhaps I should've kept this to myself! A breath of fresh (sea) air!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Lots of options, construct your own healthy meal, good location close to the lovely Bondi Baeach (10mins walk) highly recommended.