“Scrumptious yet relaxed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

A lovely little Italian just up on Bondi Rd that had a relaxed and casual feel and a bar / roof terrace for post dinner drinks.

We went mid week and thought the service and food were excellent. Our waiter was great, recommending dishes and wine based on his personal tastes and experiences yet l was happy to flex around certain our individual tastes.

A really lovely environment where the waiter becomes your friend and some delicious authentic pizza and focaccia ready to be consumed with equally good wines.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Recently moved to Bondi & found this gem... one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Little outdoor courtyard on the top level was an unexpected surprise. Great staff, always packed & really enjoyed the large breads they serve.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was in Bondi a couple of weeks ago and I was desperately looking for a quiet place not too far from the beach but at the same time not in that confusing and touristic magma! Plus, I didn't want to spend all my money for something that even my dog wouldn't have eat! I found the corner house a very friendly and easygoing place, pizza was absolutely delicious! Ingredients were fresh, dough was well cooked and I didn't wait too much for my meal to come. They also have a great choice of wine and beers. I can't say it's cheap but I can say it's fair! Particularly indicated for a dinner with friends!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I've been here just for drinks, a casual pizza with mates, and special nights out with guests and every time I have loved it as have the people I've been with. Everyone is friendly and fun which is saying something in Bondi and the wine list and food always delicious and it's not too expensive. Almost loathe to give it such a good a review as it will mean it gets busier and I might not get in!

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

This place has a nice ambiance and very warm service, but the food was very disappointing. The pizza was covered with fat which prevents from picking up any other tastes attempted in this dish. It is also quite overpriced for its quality, but that is not uncommon in Bondi.