“Great breakfast, wonderful location”
Review of Aquabar

Aquabar
Ranked #160 of 378 Restaurants in Bondi
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Description: Aquabar Bondi Beach - Casual Beach cafe. Great breakfast lunch and takeaway. Beer and Wine instore
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great breakfast, wonderful location”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We had brunch here on New Years Day and the place was pumping. After a brief wait for a table we were served quickly and efficiently despite how busy the place was. The meals were good value for money and tasty with a nice variety of sauces.

Visited January 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Best porridge ever!!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have been to Aqua Bar regularly in the last couple of years and of course I love the pesto eggs, the fruit salad with sheeps yoghurt and honey and the freshly baked muffins but on a cold morning the porridge is a day changer. For lunch (a whole different story) the tuna salad is amazing. Darren has been reliably creative in his fresh juice imaginations on each occasion when I ask for his recommendation of juice for the day. Fabulous coffee too. I also thought it would make a good venue to book out for a party. Great, friendly service, a lovely view of the world passing by and binoculars on hand for spotting whales or dolphins in the distance. In summary great food, great value, great place.

• Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

2 Thank TheBreakfastThief
Australia
“Awesome location, nice atmosphere, great breakfast”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I live locally and my kids beg me to take them here every weekend. I don't argue, it's right next to the beach, the view is brilliant and the breakfast options are great. The owners are nice too, they have my fav juice on the table minutes after arriving and the best part (and the reason my kids love it) is when they invite my kids into the juice area to make their own juice or milkshake creations - nice touch, makes us feel right at home.

• Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best breakfast in Bondi”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Its a long walk on a Sunday morning if living in South Bondi like myself - but worth every step. Great food. All breakfasts in Bondi are expensive but this one is so worth it. Highly recommended. Boon in advance if going in a large group.

• Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Vibe, Value and View !!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We've been to Aqua Bar a couple of times while on holiday in Sydney after a few locals recommended it.

We loved the friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere.
I had the Tuna Salad (which was brilliant) and fresh juice.

There are quite a few big restaurants in Bondi but none share the same character. Aqua Bar has personality, many of the others are just tourist traps.

• Visited June 2013